O.J. Simpson to promote "If I Did It" on Fox

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...35424_RTRUKOC_0_US-SIMPSON.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

By Paul J. Gough
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Fox said Tuesday it will air a two-part interview with O.J. Simpson at month's end in which he describes the 1994 murders of his ex-wife and her friend that he says he didn't commit.
The interview will be conducted by editor and book publisher Judith Regan. On November 30, her Regan Books is publishing a book Simpson wrote with the working title "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened."
Fox said Simpson's book "hypothetically describes" how he would have committed the murders. The special will air at 9 p.m. November 27 and 29 on Fox.
Fox executives declined comment about the show Tuesday. In a statement released Tuesday, executive vice-president/alternative programming Mike Darnell said: "This is an interview that no one thought would ever happen. It's the definitive last chapter in the trial of the century."
Fox is a subsidiary of News Corp., which also owns Regan Books.
A spokeswoman for Regan Books didn't return a phone call or an e-mail seeking comment Tuesday.
Simpson was acquitted in 1995 of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman; he can't be tried again for those crimes. In 1997, a civil court found him responsible for the slayings and ordered him to pay $33.5 million to the victims' families.

Even if he did it, he would never admit to it. I'm sure that Fox would have us all believe otherwise though just to get us to tune in. I think I'll pass.

Sick Sick Sick .....

What a slimeball he turned out to be ... and ... what lowlifes FOX is for pandering to the purient crowd.

Back