O Brother ,Where Art Thou?

dadsgirl

Has no one said a peep about this movie?
One of my favorites!
A couple of bumbling shackled chain gang, well, wouldn't call them friends to start, break away. They go through thick and thin just to find this "treasure" that Clooney's character lied to them about just to get to his ex- Holly Hunter, before she marries again. Characters the fools meet on the way set the movie perfect. The trials and tribulations they go through are just hilarious... set to "old timey music". I even have the soundtrack it's that good! The Coen Brothers do not make a bad flick..never! Sometimes I have to hush and try to just listen. Or else I will quote the whole movie. But yes, I do sing along!

Has no one said a peep about this movie?
One of my favorites!
A couple of bumbling shackled chain gang, well, wouldn't call them friends to start, break away. They go through thick and thin just to find this "treasure" that Clooney's character lied to them about just to get to his ex- Holly Hunter, before she marries again. Characters the fools meet on the way set the movie perfect. The trials and tribulations they go through are just hilarious... set to "old timey music". I even have the soundtrack it's that good! The Coen Brothers do not make a bad flick..never! Sometimes I have to hush and try to just listen. Or else I will quote the whole movie. But yes, I do sing along!

It's a good movie, I like the part where they go to the radio station. At the end they say there's four white guys plus the one black guy, so they got the $10 for everyone. [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZtgZ5fHOuU]Here[/ame]

I lent the DVD to the neighbors yesterday. Funny, it just happened to be on cable too. "They t-tturned him into a horny toad!" Those sirens usually do!

Back