nutty americans and guns - Page 4

--
Boots

October 13th, 2004  
c/Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
You certainly had a funny way of saying it, chief.
Sir, no disrespect intended, but where I come from the title of Chief has to be earned... .

Anyway, this is the same Michael Moore that is currently bribing college students to vote for John Kerry and will possibly be charged for election fraud. He also made that GARBAGE Farenheit 911, which I'm assuming you also saw...let me tell you, that movie is SHIT as well.
October 13th, 2004  
Stafford911

are you seriously trying to compe Saddam, Hitler, Gengis Kahn, Irish Republican Army, USSR, China to Micheal Moore? Because if you are, name calling doesnt make you more right it just makes you sound emotional and stupid. Mod Edit: You better watch it: Strike two for you.

And how can you tell me tell me that by having links to his sources which proves he was right he makes him wrong still. I read Micheal Moore is a Fat stupid White Man, i think that was the title, and it had some points taht I agreed with but most where irrelevent like saying that he wasnt really from Flint but just outside of it. Well Im not from Boston, born in a surrounding city, but does that make all my credibillity go down the toliet by allinging myself with a far more recognizable city? I dont think so. And how is he bribing them. Is he going school to school and offering money to anyone who votes for kerry?Not that I'm aware of and if he is then he should be charged with fraud. And dont start with election fraud since GW stole the election last time around and we all know it
October 13th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
And dont start with election fraud since GW stole the election last time around and we all know it.
ah that explains it. Nevermind folks, no proof will sway him otherwise of his bias.
--
Boots
October 14th, 2004  
Stafford911

What proof. I asked you to prove to me that moore is comiting election fraud and you decide to make a smart ass coment. But please if anyone has any evidence let me know because i like to see both sides.
October 14th, 2004  
Redneck

Calm yourselves.
October 14th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

heh, I didn't support the idea he was committing fraud. I was showcasing you think Bush did.
October 14th, 2004  
dougal

I started this tread because I didnt know feck all and wanted to get opions ofrom americans and tell me cival what they thought.

I didnt do it to be quoted or abused. How can you quote me when I dont know facts. And before some wise guy says, I not bothered I just wanted opions not fact because if fact came into it, it would take forever to research all killing in america in the space of a week.

Some replies are good examples of short fuses and misunderstanding.

I couldnt be bothered repling to half your texes.

Its a pity, this could have been a civilised post instead of name calling that makes some people feel good.

YOUR ON THE NET. Most people dont care about you!!

Get a humour. Get Irish
October 14th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
I started this tread because I didnt know feck all and wanted to get opions ofrom americans and tell me cival what they thought.

I didnt do it to be quoted or abused. How can you quote me when I dont know facts. And before some wise guy says, I not bothered I just wanted opions not fact because if fact came into it, it would take forever to research all killing in america in the space of a week.

Some replies are good examples of short fuses and misunderstanding.

I couldnt be bothered repling to half your texes.

Its a pity, this could have been a civilised post instead of name calling that makes some people feel good.

YOUR ON THE NET. Most people dont care about you!!

Get a humour. Get Irish
Firstly, I am Irish and you aren't representing us very well by this childish display.

Secondly, had you wanted opinions, you should have asked. Either you do not remember your previous posts, or you are attempting to deflect. As has been said, if you want to know the facts, do the leg work. Otherwise, coming in armed with only one source to back your opinions and judgments will not get you very far.

If you do not know how to handle discussions and debates, I would advise you to stay away from topics such as these in the future. Every member here has an opinion, most members here are fairly aware of their surroundings and are willing to discuss a variety of issues, agree or disagree.

Perhaps next time, if all you want are opinions you should wait to make your judgments until after you have gotten said opinions.

Do not act out because people did not give you the response you feel you should have been given.
October 14th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Maybe titling the thread "nutty americans" gave people an impression of condescension. Seemed kinda like you were baiting a fight, got one, and now want to claim high ground.

Quote:
I seen on Irish Tv last night the film about Columbine.

And acording to the film yer nuts about guns and not doing anything good enough to make a difference.

And acording to the film ye (as a nation) blam it on everything and anything, but its down to how afraid ye are. Remember the cartoon on it?

In my opion ye are nutsos on weapons from this site.

Whats yer opion?
Nah, no way someone could think you were being antogonistic.
October 15th, 2004  
Lupos

If you just wanted OPPINIONS, maybe you should not have stated that you think that we are all gun nuts.