Nutless (Here’s a lovely story from Britain)

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Here’s a lovely story from Britain:
A brave mother confronted two car vandals and dragged them into her house while still in her pyjamas.
The incident occurred when Nina Stevens awoke at 4am to the sound of youths attacking her car for the sixth time in just six months.

Her street had been plagued by a gang of vandals who prowled the area in the early hours kicking off wing mirrors and scratching paint.

When Stevens heard the latest attack on her Citroen Zantia she marched outside -barefoot and wearing pyjamas - to confront the culprits.

She grabbed the youngsters by their collars and ushered them into her house to wait for the police.
Now, so far, so good. But here’s the horrible part of the story:
The 37-year-old and her partner Richard King, 40, then sat with the teenagers until officers arrived and took them to the police station in Wellington, Somerset.
So Mr. Manly Boyfriend sat inside and let his girlfriend go and confront the yoofs? What a total pansy.

...as are the two yoofs themselves, who will forever be known to their mates as ”the twerps who were arrested by a chick in her PJs”.
...as are the cops, who issued this stern warning:
‘In relation to detaining offenders, police would ask residents to be aware of their own personal safety and not to put themselves at risk.’
Good grief. The only one in this entire story who has a pair of balls is Nina Stevens herself.

I’m just surprised that she hasn’t been charged with kidnapping. And I’m also surprised that it’s against British law to vandalize a Citroën. That must be some new thing.

Last edited:
Just the way things are now.
Prepare to defend yourself and then get sent to jail for it. Lucky for her she didn't. Very lucky for her.

Probably her partner would have been arrested if he had done the job.
Note that this made news - because it is such an exception for the good guys to win!

Beats me but knowing the OP I bet there is hidden meaning that involves handing out guns in cornflakes boxes to make the world safer through fear because really the Communists, Muslims, Russians, Thugs, Liberals, Chinese, [insert any group or individual different from yourself] is planning to attack you.

Beats me but knowing the OP I bet there is hidden meaning that involves handing out guns in cornflakes boxes to make the world safer through fear because really the Communists, Muslims, Russians, Thugs, Liberals, Chinese, [insert any group or individual different from yourself] is planning to attack you.
Way to stick to the topic MontyB! Woo hoo!

By the way... Back on topic, way to go Nina.

What exactly is the point of this?

Look below to what Del Boy said....

Probably her partner would have been arrested if he had done the job.
Note that this made news - because it is such an exception for the good guys to win!

In the UK, self defense is viewed as wrong and the Bobbies across the pond have a hard time arresting the bad guys but they sure have an easy time arresting the good guys.

The Super Nanny State of the UK is slipping if they allowed the heroine to get away with defending herself.

Look below to what Del Boy said....

I did. I still don't know why this is newsworthy. Because the good guy won? Isn't that supposed to happen? And speculation as to what could have happened? A bolt of lightning could have come down and hit them too, but it didnt...

It's a news story, but it doesn't really belong in the political section.

Monty, I think I might have to side with you on this one.

Interesting. Check your fire.

Back