This nut is trying to scare our kids

I'm sorry but I laughed when I went on her site, the header got me. But In all seriousness though, she's right in most aspects, but the way she wants things to work will never happen. I am sure everyone on here would love a world of peace, and prosperity but that's not how it works, because for every kitten saving, donate your change to United Way, recycle your plastics, there's a person that's kill the cat, burn down United Way, and bury the plastic person.

I once went to DC and attended the National Civil Employee Appreciation Week on the Mall, everyone was there. Military, FBI, CIA, NSA, local and state police, NASA, ect... if they had an acronym they where there and they had different tables with weapons laid out, tanks, apc's, helo's, ect... everything. And at the time I did not know it until my second day there a friend I attended with noticed in the local paper that Mothers Against Violence had planned a three day march on the Mall, but neither of the events had any idea about the other. So on my last day there and the MAV's first, I saw a group of them walking to the the park and their jaw's just dropped to the ground and they rushed to the gate where a Marine MP stood checking ID's and bag's, and they where livid, chewing on him and spitting at him. I just watched in amazment.

I just atribute such acts to the basics of human nature. Like the bombing of that recruiter station in NYC, by an anti-violence/war group. You preach abstance, but run the local brothel.

Just for the record I save the cat, and donate my change.

Exactly, FO Seaman! Anti-(fill in the blank) starts at home. If you read her gun safety page, she admits that even though she would love a world without weapons, she can see the need for them, therefore she is advocating gun safety.

It's not necessarily her message that got to me... it was the delivery. Her little kid section was a flash back to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood (probably the Land of Make Believe!)

Non violence... those folks always rely on others to do the dirty work.

Which brings us back to your exceptional idea of a two week vacation for all the military and law enforcement. While it maybe throwing the bunny huggers to the wolves.....the ones that survuved would have a different outlook.

I had this one friend who was a Jehova's Witness. Obviously against violence. I told him that at the end of the day, his group does delegate violence onto others in the form of police and the military and those institutions that conduct violence ensure their survival. Actually he started that debate I think. Something about why is it that people fight all the time and such.

It's because, as you said these types believe that we have all evolved to a point that we can all get along. They believe that any issue can be settled by talk, understanding and a chorus of "We are the World".

These types refuse to believe that outside their safe and insulated little self created fantasy worlds that there are predators that would do them and thiers harm without a second thought, and enjoy doing it. We call these people prey.

Oh man I feel stupid, how did I let this thread slip past my radar?
Well I went there, laughed.

I especially liked the animal right links. I believe animals have the right to lay still cooked and warm on my plate.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why it's so hard for some people to realize this.

We don't exist at any higher plane of existence. People change a little, but not that much. At the end of the day, we're no different from the guys of the past.
In some parts of the world people laugh with their buddies while they rip the fetus out of pregnant women before pulling out her eyeballs. The fear of getting their asses blown up prevents them from trying that sh*t in our own back yards.

Back