nulli secundus

C/2nd Lt Robot

As of right now im a C/Ssgt in the Civil Air Patrol (CAP). Going to Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point for a week this summer for the NC wing Encampment as a ELC (Encampment Leadership Coarse) cadet. Been wanting to join the Marine Corps for about two to three years now with the high hopes of being a Recon Marine. and if u dont know nulli secundus means second to none. Which will be a motto for this Corps im hoping to create that will speard through out the CAP, and only the best of the best are the only ones who will join after a long and tough training phase. Which will cover the most of about six months (for the lucky ones i mean).

of coarse all Marines are cocky, i beleave a Canadian said it best, "... and are the cockest sons of a bitches i know..." (or something like that)

nulli secundus said:
of coarse all Marines are cocky, i beleave a Canadian said it best, "... and are the cockest sons of a bitches i know..." (or something like that)

Boy golly, you sure got a lot of experience in the Corps, don't you? :?

Be sure and send us some word from Boot Camp once you make it there, I got a feeling you're in for a surprise. :lol:

It is a little cocky....

But the cockiest people around are fighter pilots, I believe. ( And I don't mean Tom Cruise :D )

Back