Was the Nuke really necessary? - Page 11

--

June 25th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Grunt_jb
was it right to drop the nuke? I say yes sir and can we drop another one. here it could make some prime parking in that sandy place right there.
Totally impossible, sir. Nor would it make things easier in that context.
June 25th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Sir, Yes sir! Another one´s comming! If it was needed..................
June 25th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Sir, Yes sir! Another one´s comming! If it was needed..................
What ?
--
June 25th, 2004  
Mark Conley

I'm not sure, but i think he means history repeats itself...and sooner or later a third one will be used against a target. Its just a matter of time.
June 25th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
I'm not sure, but i think he means history repeats itself...and sooner or later a third one will be used against a target. Its just a matter of time.
That's quite likely, unfortunately. But my ' no, sir ' was referred to the opportunity of throwing it on Iraq. That's stupid.
June 25th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

I was talking about............. never mind it can be described like that.. I agree it would be stupid Nuke Iraq, they ain't something we can call a "Decent" enemy......... If you know what I mean.........
June 25th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

I agree with the fact that dropping another will eventually happen and yes nuclear destruction should be used as a last resort but if they dont want to play nice why is it our job to kiss up.Great power also includes great responsibility.
June 25th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Grunt_jb
I agree with the fact that dropping another will eventually happen and yes nuclear destruction should be used as a last resort but if they dont want to play nice why is it our job to kiss up.Great power also includes great responsibility.
Good point You got there Grunt.
June 25th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

I mean yeah I come off like I want to nuke everyone but there is a place for the geneva convention. But look how may nukes have disappeared into the blackmarket how hard would it be for a terrorist to get it money talks morals walk(sad but true).
June 25th, 2004  
Marksman

There is always a risk of terrorist attack with a stolen/bought nuke...but im more afraid of dirty bomb......