nuke numbers?

Hi I was wondering how many nuclear weapons each of the nuclear powers(U.S.A,UK,France,Russia,China,Pakistan and India) has and its capabilities of launching them.I can never find a reliable source for this but thought you guys would be my best bet .thanks
( p.s Iam sure this is the right forum but please correct me if Iam wrong)
:D

hey thanks missileer that was a great read looks pretty accurate as far as i know lol (by the way i think your pic is great,peace the old fashion way lol) :lol:

It really had to tell.

Russia has them coming out of their ears, as does the U.S. France has some. U.K. has quite a bit.

ill be damed if i know said:
hey thanks missileer that was a great read looks pretty accurate as far as i know lol (by the way i think your pic is great,peace the old fashion way lol) :lol:

I don't know if it's an urban legend, but the story goes that the peace symbol that the hippies wore represented the shape of the B-52 when they were bombong VietNam. :?

Don't forget Israel, South Africa, and North Korea.

Israel is more than likely to have nukes.

South Africa more than likely doesn't, but at one point in time. THey were trying to build them and they almost did a underground test. They just called it off on the last minute.

I think Australia should have some of these warheads. That way surrounding foriegn powers wont be eager to threaten us.

Some of us consider that Indonesia may be a threat, you know, with it being the largest Islamic country in the world and all. But there's never gonna be a war between us because we help train their troops and they don't have much of a sophisticated military. It definately harbours terrorist cells though. Without a doubt that is where our greates terrorist threat comes from.

Rich.

ill be damed if i know said:
nah australia doesnt need nukes its surrounding countries arent a threat

I wish that was still a true statement. Man times were good back then. The intercontinental ballistic missiles with multiple warhead technology and GPS guidance can "reach out and touch anyone." Then, there's the exoatmospheric warhead which stays in orbit until commanded to reenter the atmosphere and hit predetermined targets at will. Those countries who lag in technology will be the first or "soft targets" and then the tough kids on the block will be next. Satan himself couldn't have come up with more sinister ways of killing continents. :(

Back