nuclear vessels and politicians

danthepirate

just in case you were wonder what i meant by nuclear vessels, submarines and aircraft carriers is all i meant.

I had the priviledge of going to the naval training center for submariners in San Diego. It was an awsome experience. I was able to also take a tour of a nuclear submarine and it was quite an excitement. Well our guide was telling us about the specs and stuff of submarines and how they are classifeid to protect our boys under water. Well the unclassied depth for a submarine was 200 meters as of some date. Well one day a politicion was asked how fast these submarines could go. This just goes to show how they make mistakes a lot, he said,"well cruising dow there around...o....at least 800 meters we can make up to 20 knts" Well this really put a cramp in the security for our boys. I think it was not a while later when some of our subs at 800 meters were depth charged. Well there was another totatly pointless, humorless funny true military storie by dan the pirate........ :eek:

Ouch, Dan, you feeling the love? :lol:
I am sure our esteemed colleague has altered the facts in order to protect our boys down under. Right Dan?

bulldogg said:
Ouch, Dan, you feeling the love? :lol:
I am sure our esteemed colleague has altered the facts in order to protect our boys down under. Right Dan?

to be honest, i did. And i bet so did the captian we were talking to. but i thought it was sort of laughable how the politicions are such not very smart people.

Back