nuclear vessels and politicians

--

May 17th, 2005  
danthepirate

Topic: nuclear vessels and politicians

just in case you were wonder what i meant by nuclear vessels, submarines and aircraft carriers is all i meant.

I had the priviledge of going to the naval training center for submariners in San Diego. It was an awsome experience. I was able to also take a tour of a nuclear submarine and it was quite an excitement. Well our guide was telling us about the specs and stuff of submarines and how they are classifeid to protect our boys under water. Well the unclassied depth for a submarine was 200 meters as of some date. Well one day a politicion was asked how fast these submarines could go. This just goes to show how they make mistakes a lot, he said,"well cruising dow there around...o....at least 800 meters we can make up to 20 knts" Well this really put a cramp in the security for our boys. I think it was not a while later when some of our subs at 800 meters were depth charged. Well there was another totatly pointless, humorless funny true military storie by dan the pirate........
May 19th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

Topic: Re: nuclear vessels and politicians

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepirate
Well there was another totatly pointless, humorless funny true military storie by dan the pirate........
Exactly
May 21st, 2005  
Shaan14

give the guy a break man!
--
June 28th, 2005  
Rabs

And being a good american you decided to farther distribuet that information.
June 29th, 2005  
bulldogg

Ouch, Dan, you feeling the love?
I am sure our esteemed colleague has altered the facts in order to protect our boys down under. Right Dan?
July 9th, 2005  
danthepirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Ouch, Dan, you feeling the love?
I am sure our esteemed colleague has altered the facts in order to protect our boys down under. Right Dan?

to be honest, i did. And i bet so did the captian we were talking to. but i thought it was sort of laughable how the politicions are such not very smart people.
March 31st, 2009  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepirate
to be honest, i did. And i bet so did the captain we were talking to. but i thought it was sort of laughable how the politicians are such not very smart people.
Ain't that the truth!
April 6th, 2009  
Team Infidel

April 6th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

hmmm.........