Nuclear Power???

--
Nuclear Power???

October 1st, 2009  
tomtom22

Topic: Nuclear Power???

Nuclear Power???
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and turned to her saying, 'Let's talk. I've heard flights go quicker if you have a conversation with your fellow passenger.' The little girl, closed her book and said, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles. ‘OK,' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass - Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The stranger, surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.' To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power
when you don't know crap?

From The Boston Post Bugle
A Publication of The Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Boston Post

October 1st, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

LOL

Ill so be telling that one to my French teacher.
January 20th, 2010  
ctayfor

Far too many people try to talk about things when they don't know crap.
--
Nuclear Power???
February 7th, 2010  
Team Infidel

February 19th, 2010  
dragonfett

I may not know crap, and I sure don't know nuclear physics, but I am willing to bet that a nuclear physicist is certainly qualified enough to talk about nuclear physics without knowing crap.