NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST!! - Page 2

View Poll Results :Are you afraid of a Nuclear Holocaust?
YES 8 36.36%
NO 14 63.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

--

October 22nd, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Bahahahah. Will do.... will do........
October 22nd, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
Bahahahah. Will do.... will do........

I'f something like this were to occur, i'd start doing everything i've never experiences. Three-some's included

I'd probaly be out there drinkin a bloody mary when the heat smacked me. 8)
October 22nd, 2004  
03USMC

A holocaust no. That some idiot like bin laden might use a small one yes.
--
October 22nd, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
A holocaust no. That some idiot like bin laden might use a small one yes.
Exactly, hurting us (or europeans and our prominent allies around the world) from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination...

That is what I fear.
October 22nd, 2004  
CavScout

Fear it yes, there is no winner there. All it takes is one idiot in power....like we don't have those right???.....
October 22nd, 2004  
antimili

i don't think it's going to happen. nuclear are only used to against alien.
October 22nd, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

?
October 23rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Its kindof a ridiculous question. Who doesn't fear a Nuclear Holocaust?? It completely terrifies any sane person on this Earth. That fact has made it one of the most successful deterrents to war the world has ever seen. Just hope the worst doesn't ever happen ...
October 23rd, 2004  
G.A.F.E.S.

Topic: NO

It would be great if no country in this planet have nuclear weapons. Create a organization of countrys free of nuclear weapons. And try to make other countries to stop developing it. If a country doesnt want to, then the organization should declare war to this contry.
But of course, it wouldnt work, the ''bad'' country in this case would nuke everyone.

And, no im not afraid of a nuclear war.
October 23rd, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

I agree with you but it will never happen. First off, the UN would blow a fuze. Secondly, once a country has a nuke, it will not give it up. The first gulf war and Operation Iraqi freedom may have never occured if Saddam had nukes