Now thats what I call a deterence...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHERMAN

Today in Israel:

Abdallah Jamal Barguti, responsible for making the explosive charges that were straped to 5 suicide bombers and killed 66 Israelis, was sentenced to 67 consecutive life-senences.... :D

Now, personally, I think they should have put him infront of the wall and shot him...But still, thats a preetey long time he is looking at... :D

Yeah it's a long time. Now he has to be housed and fed until he's of a ripe old age and dies of natural causes.

1 round of 9mm behind the ear would have been much more cost effective IMHO.

I think they should force him to live while screwing with his mind. Daily visits by my old man should do the trick. He'll wish he were dead then... :lol:

03USMC said:
Yeah it's a long time. Now he has to be housed and fed until he's of a ripe old age and dies of natural causes.

1 round of 9mm behind the ear would have been much more cost effective IMHO.

I don't know much about prisons, but The US has one of the best prison systems in the world. They are basically resorts and places for criminals to lounge around, work out, and get fed 3 times a day, but remember this guy is going to be in an Israeli prison. If it's anything like a MExican prison, he's not really going to be housed and fed too much as he will be living a hellish rest of his life.

Israeli Prison's are pretty much based on the European model from what I've been told. Remember Israel is a 1st world country.

I'm willing to bet that they in no way resemble a Mexicano Carcel. Not to much worse than a Mexican Prison Mija.

Hmm, but he is not an Israeli citizen...So he will probably spend his sentence in the prisons they made especially for Palestinian terrorists...Not nice places at all....Vey crowded, and the conditions are more like an old POW camp than a modern jail...

Well at least thats something. I still think the 9mm behind the ear is much more cost effective.

Well it make sense....kinda...if they don't kill him they show they will just put you in jail, Since they did this more people may come and try to do it..keep sending people to jail and once you get a large enough number of them just kill um all.

Mod: Think-Push-Talk.

????

Execution is an easy get out of tortue thing.......................I'd rather see a killer spend the rest of his life in jail...............being beaten and hurt than execution!!

Nations that execute are just as bad as the killer themselves!

It's only a deterence for the first life sentence... the rest of them are kinda useless. I think they should just say "imprisonment in maximum security for the remainder of your natural life". That'd suck pretty bad.

If they are willing to go blow themselves up i got a strong feeling there is a chance they are already crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back