Now thats what I call a deterence...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok

Have you ever seen a snuff video or an execution in islam/muslim states?

Pretty bad i can tell you.

there was a car bombing in israel a few yrs back...........nothing big to hit the news with but a child did die.

The villagers took it in to their own hands to find these people.............but never did the next best thing was that they found a cousin to one of the guys that did the bombing. Even though this guy didn't have anything to do with the actual bombing they executed him anyways to showa the bombers what would happen.

It was evil an innocent guy, well he knew about the bombing a few hours before yet did nothing, anyways they layed him blindfolded on a little sand hill while atleast 15 people surrounded him in a semi - circule and shot him repeatedly. This guy got hit in face just above his lip..........his face caved in but yet he was still alive just about. This guy finally before they put a bullet through his head was still sort of alive after 7 hits.........now he didn't deserve the torture but thats they way its done out there thats the ruels the law.

Even how bad some one has done something they shouldn't subject to that torture thats even worse than what the bad person did in 1st place!!

Ok apart from kiddy fidlers and rapest!!!

SHERMAN said:
Today in Israel:

Abdallah Jamal Barguti, responsible for making the explosive charges that were straped to 5 suicide bombers and killed 66 Israelis, was sentenced to 67 consecutive life-senences.... :D

Now, personally, I think they should have put him infront of the wall and shot him...But still, thats a preetey long time he is looking at... :D
Why ruin a good thing when you have it. Jamal doesn't get to be a martyr for Alah if he dies of old age in a prison, right?

one question, if the bombs, killed 66 people, why 67 life sentances?

i understand in some countries "life" doesn't mean "until you die" it is more of a "the better part of your life" (ie 30+ years) this is rather silly,if you are in for "life" the only way you come out is in a coffin

the annoing thing is that the public will have to pay money to house him and feed him, they are providing him with the essentials to live, in essence showing the humanity that he so obviously lacks.

AussieNick said:
and "hard labour, with barbwire underpants"..... the unlitmate prison sentence.

Now, see, that would be a more fitting punishment than death. Let the :cen: suffer for the rest of his natural life. Obviously these people don't feel remorse about what they do, so make the rest of their lives a living :cen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back