Now this is one gal that look good....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
....with tattoos.

sdms02.jpg

w04yet.jpg

You guys are thinking to hard about this, the important thing is we all get older, but handgun embroidered silicon equipped 20 sumthins as beach decoration always stay the same age....

I'm not thinking about 60 year old tats with a girl like that! There's WAAAAY too much other stuff to think about!

Ugly.

I am not a fan of tattoos, especially on women. Its a crying shame as she looks like a beautiful girl and she's decided to mutilate her own body. What a turnoff.

Bloody hell, she could have tattooed anything on that body of hers and it would have looked good. And to some; since the life expectancy of most American males is well over 60, you might start to think about those days.

Bloody hell, she could have tattooed anything on that body of hers and it would have looked good. And to some; since the life expectancy of most American males is well over 60, you might start to think about those days.

She is one smoking hot piece of tail. I'd gladly be her one night stand.

Most American males is a key word..... I'm not most. Average life expectancy of an American male cop after retirement is 5-10 years. I'll retire by 45-50... so that gives me to 60 if I'm lucky. Also I play hard, fast, and dirty.... :cowb:

Back