Now it's summer.

Freyja

Banned
challengerbeach.jpg

My brother and I have spent many hours working on my car and now it is ready - Dodge Challenger 1970 T/A :p

Last edited:
Quick question to everyone- was this the same make that wqas used in the old series "Starsky and Hutch"?

Yup. Thats a real nice looking car. Nice paint job too! I agree with the Marine...

Nice ride. Love the older clean models. Taken care of their a great investment and fun to have. I recently purchased a 1991 Mazda Miata convertable at an auction in Dallas. It's a small , two seater, sporty yet I love it. It has great gas mileage. It's condition is what caught my attention. Clean and the paint job is very sporty and thinking of changing. (maybe not).:smil:

Quick question to everyone- was this the same make that wqas used in the old series "Starsky and Hutch"?

Yup. Thats a real nice looking car. Nice paint job too! I agree with the Marine...

Their car was a Ford Gran Torino.

Beautiful car Freyja, how long did it take you and your brother to get it in such beautiful condition?

I'm not fond of the majority of today's cars, they look too much alike. When I was a boy I could 90% of the time tell the make of a car simply by listening to the engine sounds, these days I have to look at the bonnet or boot badges.

I would love to get my hands on a 57 Chevvy, a series one E Type, a Rolls Royce Coniche convertible circa 1972, a MGB GT V8, a MGB TD and finally my dream car, a 1929 Blower Bentley.

I hope you washed off the underside really well after driving on the beach?

Salty sand tucked into the nooks and crannies will rust the bottom out of it in a few years otherwise.

Set up the garden sprinkler on full blast, and drive very slowly back and forth over it for ten minutes.

Far too nice a vehicle to drive on the beach.

Beautiful car Freyja, how long did it take you and your brother to get it in such beautiful condition?
Three and a half years.
I must admit that my brother has made ​​by far the most work on the car. All the technical is his earnings. I sanded the entire car - hard work.

I hope you washed off the underside really well after driving on the beach?

Salty sand tucked into the nooks and crannies will rust the bottom out of it in a few years otherwise.

Set up the garden sprinkler on full blast, and drive very slowly back and forth over it for ten minutes.

Far too nice a vehicle to drive on the beach.
Don´t worry. We spent two hours cleaning it following the ride.

Back