Now that Bush is re-elected with more power..

Right now people make fun of Bush, calling him an idiot, ect.

But I think within the next four years Bush may well be vindicated.

People may turn out to really resect him for making a tough stand based on principle, and showing back bone.

Evan though we still may get terrorist attacks in the future, countries are absolutely terrified of supporting the terrorist even if they want to. Because now they know that Bush has the solid backing of the American people, and the terrorist now see us as having the stomach for this fight.

Countries that oppossed the US before will now be more willing to join us as time goes by, because they know they are dealing with a President who will not flinch in the face of terror.

With the Russians now firmly on our side in the war on terror, and also whats going on in Holland, it will only be a matter of time till more nations actually see the sense in joining in, for their own good. This is one of the reasons I'm saying Bush will be vindicated in the long run.

[Remember Ronald Reagan was also ridiculed and made fun of for making a tough stand. People called him a crazy cowboy, dangerous, ect. But now he is the most beloved predisents in US history, only one who still hate him are the extreme left wingers, but thats no surprise. Most decent American still love him and so do alot of people around the world, all because he made stand, he wasn't out to be popular, but he tried did what he thought was right, and frankly the world is better off.]

battery said:
Chocobo_Blitzer said:
Oh definite escalation. Iran must be confronted, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Syria, etc. will need to be pressured. Act II has begun in the great war on terror, and I fear it will be far worse than the last.

I agree that the war itself is going to escelate indefinately. I can definately see relationships with our allies strengthening, economic growth, prosperous reformation of healthcare, and most of all, victory. Alot of great things are going to come out of this next term, I guarantee it. :)

Agree battery. This war was in the cards for years. This thing was not a blitzkrieg, it's been building since the 1940's. Every nation on earth will be affected by this one. It's a matter of survival of freedom and a way of life that most of the world seems to want, ours. I hope that Bush can find a way out of a prolonged stay in Iraq but I can't see one. Until these animals are dealt with, health care, the economy, or anything else will be as much of an issue as survival of life as we know it. Nothing much will matter if we're dead.

Back