Notre Dame

I wish, but no. I think next season at the earliest. They've only got, what? Three returning players this year? I think it'll be another somewhat rough season for them, but by the next year or two.....yeah, they'll be back. I hope!! :)

It would appear that I'm wrong. They looked great today. 35-0. WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

Last edited:
No, not the end. It's just the beginning of the season. ND got off to a good start yesterday with a 35-0 win over an admittedly unranked Montana. ND was rated #23 in the country going into it. I think they're going to show improvement this year. I don't think they'll contend for a national title but they'll be getting closer this season.
The next game against Michigan will be a better test of QB Clausen, his veteran line and highly touted receiving corps. I think it'll be an interesting season for ND
I'm not going out on much of a limb here but it looks like this will be the Gators' year.

Last edited:
(Actually, it was Nevada)

Michigan will give them a handful in the next game, and they do play a very weak schedule, which sets up for them to play in a bowl game they have no prayer of winning.

You're right, of course it was Nevada but still I'm not saying they're on the verge of a national championship but they're going to be an improved team this year. That'll at least put them in the national spotlight.

You're right, of course it was Nevada but still I'm not saying they're on the verge of a national championship but they're going to be an improved team this year. That'll at least put them in the national spotlight.

Agreed. Hopefully they keep up with the good beginning and don't fall apart later in the season.

Back