not your normal story

thenewmrssmith

Hello all! I am so happy I was able to find a place to post my thoughts and feelings. I welcome your feedback. As the title reads, this is not your normal situation. I am a 28 year old woman married to a 32 year old civilian for two years. However this story starts out 13 years ago. I was 15 and my boyfriend (we will call him Mr. Smith ) was 14. We shared a very important life event together that a person can only experience once in a life time. Mr.Smith and I did not work out and went our separate ways. I personally have always remembered everything about him and still had very strong feelings for him even after 13 years. I had looked for Mr.Smith off and on just to see how he was doing. Moving on...I met my husband (Mr.Wilson) 6 years ago, we started dating and finally got married. I wish I could say that our marriage has been everything I wanted, however that is not the case. I have often considered leaving but was too scared that I would go through life by myself.
Moving on, one week ago Mr.Smith contacted me via a social networking site and requested to be my friend. I accepted. Since that day we have talked everyday. He is in Iraq, fighting on the front lines. He has been there for 10 months and is set to come home in December, just before Christmas. Mr.Smith has opened his heart and soul to me, expressing his current love and desire to be with me. He has swept me back off my feet again. All my feelings and emotions have came rushing back to my heart. Mr. Smith is fully aware that I am married and respects it and wants me to be happy no matter what I do. Long story short, I am really considering leaving everything I know and my marriage to be with Mr. Smith. I will be risking everything I have worked so hard for and everything I am to be with my first love. I am so scared and excited at the same time. I don't want to hurt anyone, however I have to go with my heart.
Today while I was talking with Mr. Smith before he heads out on a two week mission to a extremely dangerous city in Iraq. We were interrupt by an incoming bombing attack. He was very nervous about the mission be for the attack, but after I could hear the fear in his voice. So today and for the next two months, I will continue to pray for him and his units safety while out on this mission and all the future missions. I wish I could tell the whole world how much I love Mr. Smith. However it is not that easy right now. Ok I am done. Sorry if I drove the readers to boredom. I appreciate the opportunity to share my story. Thanks

Back