Not Stupid

tetvet

Banned
Children aren't stupid they know the only reason they're here is because mommy didn't get an abortion , but what's love got to do with it ? .

The point is ancestry we use to like to check our lineage in the Country , you know something like your grandfather was a hero your grandmother was a rocket scientist , you know your family tree , abortion kind of leaves gaps in it . Why do I have to explain everything to you ? you're getting heavy .

Is there anything good in your life at? Really.. is life worth living at all to you? Do you see anything positive in this world?

Please tell me because I'm hating it also at times. I'm so ****ing tired of so many things and can barely stand to open my eyes in the morning sometimes.

Everyone feels negative at times, but not every minute.

Do you think that maybe.. just maybe you might share something positive with us? anything you feel is good in the world at all.. some of us might actually begin to feel better for a minute.. a minute of happiness shared is all I ask.

If not, then I guess I'll look at the bright side of this and see that at least you bring some laughter by your constant complaining about everything in life....it's funny sometimes and helps me to realize that maybe I should count my blessings and know that no matter how bad it seems.. at least I still want to share some happiness and it isn't all as hopeless as it could be.

Last edited:
With all the Wonder in this Country there is much to be happy , happy about but no one is happy , we the people are bombarded daily with good things , Ebola , ISIS , ACA , Racial tensions and only because people were / are willing to put their life on the line are we able too enjoy the happy .

I am a positive person. Some would say happy! I actually see God's glory in everything around me. Now...I am in no way a naive person. Sometimes it looks like our world I going to hell in a hand basket. I still have hope. Still.

What are you on ? send me some in fact send everyone some .

I am on life. I have a great belief in hope, like I said.
Eminates from within.
Life is short, I forgave myself first. Only then can you forgive others whom trespassed on you.
For real.

Dadsgirl

Common decency and mutual respect is what we all have tried sending you, that is what a majority of the good folks here are "on".

However at a certain point you are granted what you dish out.

On a personal note, why do I keep replying to this?

You know, there's a point where complaining about everything solves nothing. You sir, have far surpassed that point. There's plenty to be thankful for. The fact that you have been given another day. Today is what you make of it. Want positive change? Go out, and DO IT.

I suppose I should be thankful that life in this Country no longer has the same qualities nor values as our founders had intended for us , those things are simply too inconvenient for todays life style .

No you should be grateful that you've been given another chance to make a difference. You should be grieved that you have wasted it away. And no, I wouldn't want live in the 18th century, either. Enslaving people isn't my style.

I suppose I should be thankful that life in this Country no longer has the same qualities nor values as our founders had intended for us , those things are simply too inconvenient for todays life style .

Bitter and cynical...excuses...that's all I see from you. What have you done to "get us living by the vision of the forefathers"? As if you've any clue as to what that is. It is actually quite naive and childish in a way.

If you had ever been to the 3rd/2nd world lately, you will know exactly how much you have to be grateful for. The problems you talk about are first world problems. The very fact you can post on here means you have access to more information, education, and diologue than at any other time in history. How you choose to use that is a reflection of your character. And honestly, from what I/we have seen of you since you graced us with your presence, is a terrible character.

Talk is cheap. You talk a big game. I'm more interested in knowing where you're walking...if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Also, your diction and articulation is terrible. We aren't dense, you simply don't explain things well. We aren't mind readers so don't be surprised when your one or two line declarations have many scratching their heads. We like to use things like evidence, diologue, and rationality when communicating. You should try it sometime, you might have some brain cells you didn't know you had.

Last edited:

Tetvet it's the atitude. Most of this stuff is out of your control so why bother driving yourselve nuts over it. Is it going to make a difference, I think not. Look at it as the glass is 1/2 full. There are legitimate concerns like paying the bills, health, family. But this other crap why bother? Life will bring enough issues without digging for them. Concerning the Government you can vote and write that's it.
And Tetvet in all serousness don't forget about that free mental health consoling available to Veterans, often a paid professional can help one deal with or sort out unresolved concerns. Just a thought and you being a vet it's free.
Best Wishes

Last edited:
What gives me happiness in this Country is the Constitution , Bill of Rights , Raising the Flag at Iwo , speak softly and carry a BIG stick , The Guard at the tome of the Unknown , Lee Marvin Fought and wounded at Saipan ,Audey Murphy at age 20 the most decorated Soldier of WWII , Man on the Moon , Elliot Richardson , as a Soldier I learned the direct way to address a problem was head on .

Why would ANYONE want too reply to any of my threads , though I must agree with all that my posts are more interesting than most but what the hell I'm an interesting guy .

Well, soldier, you didn't learn that lesson very well if this is the results. If you want to see the world miserably, don't be surprised when it looks miserable.

What gives me happiness in this Country is the Constitution , Bill of Rights , Raising the Flag at Iwo , speak softly and carry a BIG stick , The Guard at the tome of the Unknown , Lee Marvin Fought and wounded at Saipan ,Audey Murphy at age 20 the most decorated Soldier of WWII , Man on the Moon , Elliot Richardson , as a Soldier I learned the direct way to address a problem was head on .

Yet you only did 3 years in the service and one tour....seems someone is living with regrets...

I suspect your time in the military defines you...instead of the other way around.

As for head on in dealing with things...do you consider writing in code head on? Because that is what a great deal of your posts look like they are written in...

And no, I wouldn't want live in the 18th century, either. Enslaving people isn't my style.
And what makes you think it has anything to do with slavery? Amazing how some try to steer a "we need to get back to the Constitution" in that direction. We would be better off with a small Fed. Govt that does things of National importance only & keeps it's nose out of other things, instead of trying to run everybody's life for them.

Back