Not Stupid

I want the Government to be Govern by the Govern , I want ladies to be ladies and men be gentlemen old fashion maybe not , more like Classy I think so .

Children ...know the only reason they're here is because mommy didn't get an abortion ,.

I'm sorry that you feel this way about mothers, especially because you have one.

..... we use to like to check our lineage ....... .

Did you?

.... there is much to be happy , happy about but no one is...

"No one"... or you?

What are you on ? send me some in fact send everyone some .

Why do you feel that she has to be on something to have hope?

...........what the hell I'm an interesting guy .

I'm happy for you.

...........rank didn't mean much to me ...................... hell I don't have to tell you this you already know everything and what you don't know ain't worth knowing .

Did you really enjoy having so many in ranks higher than you?

........... Events make me happy .

Watch more news.

WHO the F--k is sooo stupid to think that morals and values equate to slavery ? , any idiot knows that..........

You just called yourself an idiot.

I want the Government to be Govern by the Govern , I want ladies to be ladies and men be gentlemen old fashion maybe not , more like Classy I think so .

If you want classy then wouldn't it be wise to teach by example?

Last edited:
I shall light one of these,

images

And enjoy another day browsing this conversation.

Actually, that's exactly the point. The Founding Father's Values were slavery, white property owning males. Those ARE their values. I'm not sure how that's not understandable? You can't just pick and choose which values you'd want back - otherwise there's no point in bringing them back. We still have some of the values - we've moved on and developed new values. If we reset so to speak, we lose what progress we've made.
Not really. We had a small unintrusive Fed. Govt. long after slavery ended, certainly was early in the 20th Century up until WWII for sure.

Back