Not my Flag!!!!! - Page 8

--
Boots

January 23rd, 2005  
Charge 7

Serbia was founded as a state then yes, it isn't the same government however. You haven't had a king in quite awhile and your present government has only been in power since 1992. So you are "young" in that sense.

I do appreciate your sentiment regarding the picture that started this topic.
January 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Yup. Just like how Korea can trace it roots back to what most historians believe is 37 BC. However, the Republic of Korea was born in 1948.
January 23rd, 2005  
Redneck

chewie_nz, you will not be warned again, if you make another post insulting any state's leader or any demographic of any nation without providing sufficient proof for your own "bigotry," you will immediately be banned, temporary or permanent depending on the severity of the violation.

To the members in general, if you cannot provide verifiable proof of an accusation, do not post it as fact, this will result in immediate disciplinary action. This post is the only warning that you will receive in this thread.
--
Boots
January 23rd, 2005  
Doc.S

http://yelah.net/images/1441

U.S are not the only country that getīs their flag desecrated, this is so called "anti-fascism riot" (Anti-everything/everyone group) where they burn our flag in the city of Lund Sweden 2001 after the sep 11 attack. There are alot of crazy ppl in this world thats for sure.

"Some ppl are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them." 8)

Cheers:
Doc.S
January 23rd, 2005  
CO5060.20

Some say ignorance is bliss, well no my friends, ignorance is just plain foolish. People forget how lucky they are to take advantage of certain freedoms. Ignorance is ignorance but some swords are single edged... When you're wrong you are wrong and when the soldiers died to give the protester a right to protest, they really only died to give them the choice. Will you demonstrate yourself as an ignorant fool, unsupportive of the empire, or will you bask in servitude? That is the question my friends and if anyone figures out what the fundamental difference is between those who are willing to fight and die for their country (USMC HOORAH!) and those who are willing to desecrate THEIR flag (even though they claim it to be of foreign content) in front of others causing more scorn then actually accomplishing what they wish to accomplish?
January 24th, 2005  
Chinaman

i guess city people and country people are way different than i thought

apparently from a couple country folks i was talking with back in 04 when my friends car broke down in texas, they werent so interested in making money, or being successful and conquering the world, they just wanted to live a peaceful life and shoot cans ( seriously, thats what he said)

people in the city wanted success in busineses, we wanted to do things that will grant us alot of money

dont bash new york city man, its my hometown ( well for the last 3 years or so).

dont bash chicago, boston, jersey or phili either
January 24th, 2005  
Charge 7

I live in the country. I do quite well financially. Been in investments and stock trading for decades. There goes your "theory".
January 24th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: yeah but

Its good to hear people have not lost their way with their countries but at end of day I stand by the fact that a country lets this on their selfs.

Immagraints don't move to a country cus they like it they move as they have been allowed in.

Many countries have this problem aswell as USA, yet the government in some ways takes care of these refugee's/assylum seekers more than its own people.

I say governments need to look more closely at their own home before others.
January 24th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Yes Anya, the problem is that the government caters to these bad immigrants. There are those who spend a lot of time learning the language and learning the ways of their new land, and then there are those who complain that the signs aren't in their language.
Why is it these pricks that ruin it for all the other immigrants being protected? By doing this obviously there will be racial tensions within a city.
And then the whole "need to protect" attitude spreads to those "do gooders." Ugh... Do you know how it is harder for me to go places etc now? When was the last time a South Korean blew up a plane? In the name of political correctness, we ALL have to suffer.
It's stupid.
Then some people call this justice. Whatever the problem is much deeper than that.
January 24th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: maybe?

I know this is a far step to try but the reason i think that countries like USA and UK are letting so many refugee's in is like a peace keeping. That if a country see's us helping there's less chance of hassal from them.

But it don't work lol