Not my Flag!!!!!

Take a look at people running for the smaller unimportant offices in your neighborhood. Then ask yourself if those guys could even run a corner 7-11.

r031Button said:
It's always odd to me that Americans get so worked up about a symbol; I mean h**l, the Olympic Hockey team for the US had a Canadian flag on the floor of it's locker room; don't see us getting upset; nor did we get upset when the marines hoisted the Canadian flag upside down. Different culture I suppose.

I don't get worked up if the citizen of another Nation does it in protest or whatever. When I get worked up is when some clown who enjoys the very freedoms and liberties it represents defiles it in the name of their beliefs or some other assinine reason. And call it Freedom of Speech.

I feel the need to revisit this thread

capt.sge.laa37.250905024735.photo01.photo.default-375x275.jpg

:bang: :box: :evil:

Livid I be!!!!!

There is a differnce between Freedom of speech and liberal freedom of speech. When the leftest of America speak. The media listens and praises them. When the right side of America speaks. The media doesn't lsiten and call us Nazi scum. Protesting and freedom of speech is one sided in America my friends.

Doody said:
I feel the need to revisit this thread

capt.sge.laa37.250905024735.photo01.photo.default-375x275.jpg

:bang: :box: :evil:

Livid I be!!!!!

I am not sure I understand the problem, people have a right to peaceful protest and he is exercising that right whether you or I agree with the cause is somewhat irrelevant, remove his right to do this and what sort of freedom are you defending?

How is this any worse than the KKK march's or religious protests of various movies or the right to lifers protesting or the pro-choicers protesting etc. if you are prepared to let them go ahead then what makes this so bad?

There is a differnce between Freedom of speech and liberal freedom of speech. When the leftest of America speak. The media listens and praises them. When the right side of America speaks. The media doesn't lsiten and call us Nazi scum. Protesting and freedom of speech is one sided in America my friends.

Yeesh more with the "liberal" bashing. I have to admit until I joined this board I used to laugh at "left wingers" now I think I will join them.

Doody said:
I've posted pictures about the protest in New York...

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3650

...but this one makes me very mad and everyone needs to see this.

top.v.sign.jpg

You got a big US Flag on the street with a peace symbol, people walking all over it, and a nut case anti Bush/war protester standing in the middle of it.

Anyone who has even the slightest amount of pride in this country should be pissed off. And you know what, I bet those people aren't republicans.

My message to the far left...KISS MY :cen:

I know people have freedom of speech and rightfully so, but.....

Back