Not military, just funny.

--

July 6th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Topic: Not military, just funny.

I was standing by my car, saying good bye to my friend, after having spent the evening at his house watching a video.

We were chatting and this lady walks by yelling "Chewy! Chewy!" We look at her puzzled and then a dog comes trotting out of the front door of the house that my car was parked in front of.

I say to the Lady "Is that your dog?" She says "Yes!" I say "Is that your house?" She says "No!"

The dog had a piece of pizza in its mouth...
July 24th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Hahaha . I can just picture that whole thing playing out.
October 11th, 2004  
coldzero

thats funny because iv seen about the same thing happen
--
October 11th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Do tell! My friend said she was at a dog show and she was walking around with a bagel and cream cheese and a great dane lept up and grabbed it out of her hand.
October 11th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

That must have been embarrassing for her
October 11th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

She said it was so funny the way it happened. All these people were watching and they all laughed.

Which reminds me of the time I was in Jamaica lying on the beach and I swear to God, I had bought some fried fish and put it by my towel. I lay down and I heard all these people laughing. I turned around and a goat had my fish in his mouth.

I was so mad I chased him down the beach but I never caught up with him. I know its hard to believe but I swear it happened!
October 13th, 2004  
c/Commander

You chased a dog for a fish?! Whoa.
October 13th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Noooooo! Silly!!! I chased a GOAT!
December 9th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Thats' a good one 8)
December 10th, 2004  
rotc boy

a goat, i remember a funny story involvinga goat, a trained monkey, and 1/2 a piece of pizza...