41 % METAL HEAD
25 % GOTH
13 % EMO
17 % GEEK
29 % INTERNET ADDICT
47 % PUNK ROCK

White Trash test:

%16

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

*******/***** test:

%43 Part Time *******/*****

You may think you are an ******* or a *****, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.

What does it mean to drink wine out of a box?

Oh yeah, I'm 16% white trash
12% hippie
39% ***** (I'm not, really!)
35% metrosexual (I figured I counted since I'm rather manish at times... ^_^)
66% evil genius (But that's just my ego talking!)
25% tortured artist
23% ska (What's 'skank'?)
21% grunge
23% raver
27% metal head
28% emo
14% goth
24% greek (hehe. I wish I was a geek. But alas I am not. Damn.)
23% internet addict (Dude, I don't even turn my computer off...)
20% punk rock

Weeeee! I am nothing! ^_^ La la la!

FutureRANGER said:
2% Metrosexual (just wth is metrosexual?)

:lol:

A metrosexual is a straight man who has good fashion sense, doesn't mind getting his nails done, is clean and neat and orderly... You know, the stereotypical gay man, only straight. ^_^ Your test results suggests you're rather dirty, and don't care too much about fashion, physical appearance, maybe hygiene, etc...

32%
55% Evil sumbitch
22% Hippie(and I smell gooooood!)

couldn't take any other tests... :evil:

...By the way, I don't need to take a test to know that I am a STRAIGHT, dirty, clean, filthy, neat sick . Ain't nothin' homo, fauxmo, or metro about me. Just thought I'd letcha know :D

That test is messed up. Its questions like "do you iron your sheets" and "does you telephone match your wall". Why would I iron my sheets? Doesn't mean I stink because I don't get manicures. Sheesh. :roll:

10 white trash
30 lover boy
10 annoyng
20 cool
30 funny
10 stupid

i have lots of friends and they all call me a stupid peice of shit

it said im 70% white trash
You may have been raised white trash, but you have escaped to find the other side. Even now your white trash traits sneak out, like drinking beer from the bottle at a restaurant.
how can this be? im from the north!

"Not Too White Trashy"
The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.
I am 35% Hippie.
Step away from the tie-dye. You smell too good to be a hippie and your dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.
I am 30% *******/*****.
You may think you are an ******* or a *****, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.
I am 27% Metrosexual.
You may own more than two pair of dress shoes, and maybe a designer suit, but face it. You don’t mind going to the grocery store in sweats. And even go a day or two without a shower.
I am 11% Geek.
You wanna be a geek. But you are not. Why would you even want to be one. You think it's fun? Try writting an online test application at 1 am in your underwear.
I am 22% Internet Addict.
http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=9f41fe56-707b-4667-8090-9c248abfc0c2I am amazed that you even found this test. This must be your first time online, isn't it, my little AOL-using friend? Let me know if you need any help turning the computer off.

Last edited:
Back