This is not a joke.

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
An example of South Africa's government at work or the intelligence of South Africa's government.

KwaZulu-Natal MEC for co-operative governance and traditional affairs Nomsa Dube called on the national department of science and technology to investigate the causes of lightning after seven people died in lightning strikes.

"We will do an investigation and talk to the department of science and technology on what is the cause of the lightning, and if it only happened to the previously disadvantaged as I have never seen any white people being struck by lightning." said Dube. She was visiting Mpumazi in Eshowe where seven people from two families died after being struck by lightning on Sunday. "Scientists from the department could perhaps help us and come up with instruments that could help community members protect themselves against lightning. "The department has dealt with floods and fires, but lightning was new to us," said Dube.

I foresee South Africa going to hell in a hand basket with people like that running the country. How on earth can you politicise lightning? Well I am sure its going to polarise the population :bang:

I've got the solution right here... :cool:

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Back