Not been arund

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Hey guys, I haven't been around for a long time... the reason was I got injured during mountain warfare training. I'm still injured but they let me go on leave anyways.
Yep... I got screwed up pretty badly.

Hey guys, I haven't been around for a long time... the reason was I got injured during mountain warfare training. I'm still injured but they let me go on leave anyways.
Yep... I got screwed up pretty badly.

Well, welcome back. I wondered where you had gone. How bad is your injury?

It's a bit of a long story.
But basically I first felt my knees going a bit bad during Amphibious Raid training where I came in first. Which was outstanding.
So I went to see the doc about my knee, who naturally enough being a military doc told me there was nothing he could do.
So I went to mountain warfare training... they gave me 3 opportunities to quit but of course I was too proud to quit, and so I walked myself into a wreck lump.
Sometimes you have to know when not to be hard core.
I've been out for 2 1/2 months. The docs still don't know what to do. It's getting a bit better but the question is whether it can hold up the next time around when it does heal. No one knows when it'll make a full recovery but my guess is that it may take up to 2 more months.
So as a result they're going to kick me out of my rifle company and shove me in some bulls**** unit.

I'm really sorry to hear that.
Hope everything'll be ok soon..

Back