Norwegian soldiers attacked in Qurchi , North Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
KJ,
I get it, your politicians pulled you out before you got the job done, and you might be pissed about that..
But clanking down on other forces still there doing their jobs while you sit at home isn´t really the way to go.
Esp if they actually are getting their missions done.

So just be glad that someone is doing the job right and go away. You bore me.
Hello KJ,

the above is not the point at all. The issue is that ANA and ANP even after 8 years of training and support isn't anywhere near to the status of OP they should be - not in training - mentality and figures. The average ANA fellow (I refuse to term them soldiers) isn't anywhere close to accepting the state of war in his own country and his national above tribal responsibility towards his country.
Many countries and their military including that of Germany is not willing to accept a continuation of the present NTM-A circumstances. It is far worse then the US matter in Vietnam in regards to the South-Vietnamese-Army.
The reasons are known to anyone that is or has served in Afghanistan.

Now as for Mazar-e Sharif being a PRT zone and therefore about the safest place in RC(N) has it's specific reasons and certainly is not deemded to stand as an overall situational report for RC(N) - not to mention the whole of Afghanistan.

The NTM-A/CSTC-A program is the achilles heel in this whole scenario - with no great outlook towards a radical positive change. And ANA Lt-Gen. Karimi can highlight his ANA SF's and hold as many speeches as he want's in regards to ISAF's "obligation" to stay in Afgahnistan in order to provide the necessary security for HIS country - it doesn't change the fact of the ANA not being up to the job.

It was never ISAF's job or task to provide "enduring" security for Afghanistan - and that is what this is all about.

As for figures - you might understand if I will not place exact figures on a Public Forum - but anyway the "official" ISAF troop placement figures can be viewed on its homepage by anyone - and they do not really differentiate significantly from the "practical" figures.
(Latest update from 7th of July)

http://www.isaf.nato.int/images/stories/File/Placemats/100706%20Placemat.pdf

The mission that you are on - or believe to be doing - should be done by ANA already since 2007 - BTW how many of the ANA or ANP fellows (Let's just talk about "mansabdaar" that you come across, speak English? How many ELTC's are there in RC(N)? - how do you believe to communicate with the locals in Balkh or Samangan? - during your "personal" missions.?

Armaan de askar "dzhang atshawúnkey" beekhi, badmákhey, badstérgey - bálee? dzem béerte dussman.

That is what 80% will say - once they see you.

Regards
Kruska

Iam glad im not there ..lol Thats what i wrote in the first place before you start off with your camping-propaganda .
There are plenty of countries in the world where people are killed daily that are asking for help that we all pretend not to hear ..
(Darfur Soedan/Tsjaad for instance ??)
if you think youre doing a good job than good for you , but im not patting you on the shoulder for it ..
just think you are so far away from the action that you start mistaking the swedish situation as comparable to the reality other active members are facing ..sir .
Thats why i called you naive ...

Last edited:
Iam glad im not there ..lol Thats what i wrote in the first place before you start off with your camping-propaganda .
There are plenty of countries in the world where people are killed daily that are asking for help that we all pretend not to hear ..
(Darfur Soedan/Tsjaad for instance ??)
if you think youre doing a good job than good for you , but im not patting you on the shoulder for it ..
just think you are so far away from the action that you start mistaking the swedish situation as comparable to the reality other active members are facing ..sir .
Thats why i called you naive ...

Hello Henk,

personally I am suspicious towards people who forward, I was in Vietnam or Afgha or whatever - not saying that some of them (Cav. Stephan is one of them) are or have actually served in that country.

So far I haven't noticed any personal accounts by KJ that could convience me that he is actually there.

Regards
Kruska

Well we sent troops to Tchad as well.

As for the rest, lets take it to PM shall we?

KJ sends..

He may be there or not , dont care really , hes got a right to his opinion ..but that his response is exactly conform the CIA article i linked meant for those in direct contact with the media ..that triggered me :)

Too many spindoctors playing the exact same tune..... and thats not only tiring me , but my whole nation too .
Same silly tune we heard for over six years now already costing billions.

The sentiments played in the response about theres no beheadings anymore and girls being able to go school now and hearts and minds is working im not buying .As if theres enough female teachers around to be succesfull , then im not even talking about religious objections there or of even a slightly changed mentality of the natives ...

Crazy Karzai and his high judges last year confirmed a death sentence to a young journalist being critical just the same .
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ournalist-gets-death-for-insulting-Islam.html

A bit about the statement were 'winning' H&M:
http://enduringamerica.com/2010/05/08/afghanistan-report-losing-hearts-and-minds/

Another interesting small linky from aussi , naming especially Dutch mr de Hoop-Scheffer as a painter of rosy pictures ..
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/ro...ides-grim-truth/2006/11/17/1163266786021.html

For those who believe in fairy tales : A link to the official standpoint of the Dutch gouvernment :
http://www.netherlands-embassy.org.uk/home/index.php?i=127
BTW ...You wont find many Dutch who actually believe the crap theyre stating there ..
Today were very tired of moral preaching politicians.

Last edited:
Hello Henk,

personally I am suspicious towards people who forward, I was in Vietnam or Afgha or whatever - not saying that some of them (Cav. Stephan is one of them) are or have actually served in that country.

So far I haven't noticed any personal accounts by KJ that could convience me that he is actually there.

Regards
Kruska

KJ is a vetted member on this forum. You aren't. Your tactic of attacking his service is weak and if I were you, I'd tread carefully. Stick to the topic and stay away from the ad hominem, no one cares about your ignorant and frankly stupid assumptions that you know KJ's background. If you want to play this game, I'm sure we can give you some attention. Some of us have no problems lighting your ass up if you go after a military member's service because you don't like what he has to say. You've been no where and done nothing so watch yourself.

Well we sent troops to Tchad as well.

As for the rest, lets take it to PM shall we?

KJ sends..

Hello KJ,

no prob - I did send you a PM reply upon your PM.

Hello PJ 24,

Henk is keeping to the topic - I am the one who kind of questions KJ service. And I find nothing wrong with that at all - if you like it or not.

KJ has his viewpoints that are not supported IMHO, or do not mirror the situational report that prevails around RC(N). The question is not about building schools or no more beheadings, but into the prevailing mission spectrums abillity of ISAF that will continue to make other ISAF members to pull out their support. (BTW Swedens CIMIC mission already closed down in 2004 - and is replaced by PRT efforts mostly in contribution towards the Brits at MeS) - which is not about schools.
So there is no need to formulate "going after one's ass" due to discussing and forwarding a different viewpoint from another person - serving or not serving in ISAF.

Henk (334) has done his service in NATO during the cold war - so I do know that HE has served in the Armed Forces. And NATO has won the cold war - ISAF hasn't won anything so far - and that is the topic - right?

Regards
Kruska

Last edited:
Hello KJ,

no prob - I did send you a PM reply upon your PM.

Hello PJ 24,

Henk is keeping to the topic - I am the one who kind of questions KJ service. And I find nothing wrong with that at all - if you like it or not.
Did I say anything about "Henk?" No, I didn't, I address you genius. I guess reading comprehension isn't on the top of your to do list, huh?

You can disagree with KJ's assessment all you want, but to call his service into question because you don't like his personal experiences and his perspective based on his deployment(s) is weak and pathetic.

I don't care about your man crush on your boyfriend "Henk." Resorting to attacking the validity of his service makes you look like the coward you are. No more, no less.

Yes it is. :smil:

Nice - same setup as what I use.

Everytime there's a thread with anything related to the conflict in Afghan, this discussion pops up, wouldn't it be better to post a completely new thread where everyone can "slug it out" - instead of "spamming" the threads with non-related discussion ??? I'll be happy to post the thread. How about this for a headline: "Afghan - what do you think ???"

Last edited:
Did I say anything about "Henk?" No, I didn't, I address you genius. I guess reading comprehension isn't on the top of your to do list, huh?

You can disagree with KJ's assessment all you want, but to call his service into question because you don't like his personal experiences and his perspective based on his deployment(s) is weak and pathetic.

I don't care about your man crush on your boyfriend "Henk." Resorting to attacking the validity of his service makes you look like the coward you are. No more, no less.
Hello PJ24,

my mistake - since I had read upon the adressed "Hello Henk".

I did not call KJ's service into question due to not "liking" about what he says - but due to his impressions not reflecting the actuall situation - I have not noticed any personal accounts - but he is citing, as Henk wrote - "offical" reports.

To bring up a sentence such as "man crush on my boyfriend Henk" - just shows how weak and pathetic that you are.

Being a soldier myself since 1981 and a high ranking officer, I do know about certain atributes of lowlive servicemen - especially in certain Armed Forces - your comments basically bring you and the branch in that you claim to serve - only disgrace and shame. Any true soldier will display and live up to the rules of conduct - you and alikes wouldn't even know what that implies.

Therefore the rest of your post and alikes is not worth answering upon - as we say in the GAF - "go and take a walk", and I will seriously consider if I want to participate on this Forum.

Regards
Kruska

Last edited:
Nice - same setup as what I use.

Everytime there's a thread with anything related to the conflict in Afghan, this discussion pops up, wouldn't it be better to post a completely new thread where everyone can "slug it out" - instead of "spamming" the threads with non-related discussion ??? I'll be happy to post the thread. How about this for a headline: "Afghan - what do you think ???"
Hello KV,

good idea - but it won't help to make any positive contribution - since too many fellows on this forum are meerly into calling people names, and using foul language in order to press through their opinions.

Regards
Kruska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back