Norwegian Military Tattoo 2008

No, he's just this short little computer geek. You know the type. He even has a pencil protector on his uniform. j/k ... don't ban me please. As he stated... that would have to be classified information.

As far as the floor in concerned.....we have it on video; that small piece of flooring that was chipped away. It actually flew about 10 feet into the air as the bayonet landed straight down.

Last edited:
No, he's just this short little computer geek. You know the type. He even has a pencil protector on his uniform.
You forgot to mention that I've been fooling everyone all these years, and I'm really only a fat 15 years old boy who are dreaming of becoming a Mega-Ninja-SEAL-Ranger-Sniper when I grow up! :angel:

Awesome! Well, not the floor part.
That was actually the most awesome part. :cool:

You forgot to mention that I've been fooling everyone all these years, and I'm really only a fat 15 years old boy who are dreaming of becoming a Mega-Ninja-SEAL-Ranger-Sniper when I grow up! :angel:

That was actually the most awesome part. :cool:

HAHAHA!!!!....... Yeah sorry.... Now I am being hunted by Interpol for flying to Norway to meet with a 15 year old boy... :D

That rifle problem.... will not happen again...

No, it didn't suck for him because he was able to hit the same move during the actual show. The crowd went wild....

So last night was the final party for the tattoo. Spent about 3 hours drinking beer with Redleg and the rest of the folks involved. Absolutly a great time, and the Norweigans are great hosts.

And my head hurts.... darn you Redleg.... too much beer. And we have our final show today.

You went too early and missed the best part of the party; the cadets and the Estonian girls dancing on the tables.. :lol:

here is a youtube video of what was uploaded from Saturday's performance.

New Guard America - Norwegian Military Tattoo 08

Their shows were indeed very impressive, and it was even more impressive to see them live!
But it was a big "ooops" at 1:30 in that movie TI.. :lol:

i don't know. I didn't record this. I just found it on youtube and posted it here. We had our videographer filming, but he had a HD professional camera. This wasn't done by him either. Once we have our final cuts, I will post.

Back