North/South Korea Navies exchange fire

Why would North Korea pick another fight with the South? Haven't they learned by now they have a inferior military? They compensate it with nukes now, much in the way a guy compensates for a tiny ***** with lots of bling.

[FONT=맑은 고딕]North Korea never learn anything from their experiences. There were three Navy Battle between South Korea and North Korea in the past decade. The first battle, South Korean Navy crushed North Korean Navy when N. Korean Navy invaded and crossed the NLL border line. S.Korean Navy did not use any weapon because they were worried about that it may expand the scale of war and may lead to the second Korean War. So basically, S.Korean Navy ships hitted the N.Korean ships and pushed them into North. It was so closed that both South and North Korean soldiers could see each others faces on the deck. Some of N.Korean ships were sunk and they fled to North. Many of N.Korean soldiers were dead and injured while none of S.Koreans navy soldiders were injured or dead. In The second battle, a N.Korea ship suddenly attacked S.Korean small navy ship when it patrols to protect South Korean fishing boats. N.Korean navy ship stroke the control deck on S.Korean naval ship in the first shot. It was so suddent that South Korea did not expect that N.Korea would fire on them. The captain the the S.Korean Navy ship was killed immediately at the first cannon shot. The control cabin was burned and South Korean soldiers could not control its ship anymore. The electic power of the ship also gone. So, south Korean navy changed the naval gun into manual mode and fought back to N.Korean ship. Some of S.Korean soldiers shooted with machine gun even though their fingers were cutted out by the shot wonds. N.Korean focused on shooting on S.Korean navy deck. Many of South KOrean soldiered were injured and were killed. Even if the there was no power and the captain was killed, south korean soldiers grasped weapons and did their best to protect its civilian fishing boats from N.Korea. A one medic soldier in the S.korean navy ship ran around the deck to save his comrades. He fatally wounded and was died later. The S.Korean Navy ship was finally sunk and I guessed nine were killed. N.Korean Navy ships ran away to North Korean Ocean when S.Korean Navy ships chased them. The left wing party in the S.Korean Government ordered S.Korean Navy not to fight back to N.Korea. It was order from President Kim Dea Jung of S.Korea. Because of this order, South Korea could not effective responded to N.Korean attack. The thrid battle was happend this year and this time the right wing party dominated S.Korean Government. They order S.korean Navy to use every sources to protect its country and never tolerate any provocations from N.Korea. When N.Korean ship crossed NLL border line S.Korean ships warned three times to go back to North side. And it fired one warning shot to go back when the N.Korean Navy ship was too close to S.Korean navy ships. But S.Korean ships tried not to strike N.Korean ship because it was simply a warning shot. But North Korean Navy started shooting directly to a S.Korean Navy ship. S.Korean Navy ship ,at this time, immediately react and shot aggresively to N.Korean ship. No injuries in S.Korean Navy while there were many casualties in N.Korean Navy. Finally, N.Korea Navy fled to North side. I really cannot trust N.Korea. My father was in South Korea Navy Helicopter pilot. He always stayed in the Navy base because there were many emergency situations. I barely saw my dad when I was a kid. I also have to serve in S.Korean military for 2-3years since it is mendatory. I will protect my country no matter what. I won't let any other countries to occupy my country again. Only blood and steel can keep the nation safe. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Back