North Korea: A war scenario

If NK launches even one nuke on any allied countries I would bet that we don't have to worry about their war machine, it will be glowing with a little glow from all.

That was one of the most ignorant and nonsensical articles I have read in a long time.

Sounds like a pro North Korea article to me....

But lets face it, any conventional conflict on the Korean Peninsula will result in mass casualties for all parites involved.

I think North Korea's leadership is all huff and puff. I'm willing to wager that leadership's demise in ten years if not earlier, and good riddance.

I'd have to agree with Padre. The leadership in North Korea seems to be shaky at best. I would like to see what the country would do if a couple of Ohio-class boats just "appeared" off the North Korean coast as a show of force. It would definitly make their missile program look like a drop in a very full bucket.

it is Kim's father who started the first Korean war,but North Korea accused US of invading them. if chinese didn't get involved, Kim's family would be eliminated long time ago. right now the excuse that Kim uses to start the second korean war is still a old crap as same as last one.

Back