North Korea tested missiles

yes, the news was confirmed by NY times as well. N.Korea is the worst evil country controlled by retarded leader named Kim. After US cut off the financial supplys in one of Macao's Bank, Kim is totally desperate to need money support his crappy regime from outside. the test of firing missiles is just one of tricks Kim tries to play to blackmail US. US and his allies really need do something to make sure this retarded regime will never taste any things sweet by threating,even though Kim's already had the long range missile.

I almost died laughing as I read the news on CNN online this afternoon. NK tried to coincide the missile tests with the Discovery's launch and the 4th of July celebrations in an attempt to dampen the spirits of the American people. Yet, here we have all failed tests... None of the missiles made it past the Sea of Japan! Talk about backfired plans... You can bet some of those NK scientists are going to have a few family members executed by Kim Jong Il for this international embarrassment.

ASTRALdragon said:
I almost died laughing as I read the news on CNN online this afternoon. NK tried to coincide the missile tests with the Discovery's launch and the 4th of July celebrations in an attempt to dampen the spirits of the American people. Yet, here we have all failed tests... None of the missiles made it past the Sea of Japan! Talk about backfired plans... You can bet some of those NK scientists are going to have a few family members executed by Kim Jong Il for this international embarrassment.

:-D :lol: :lol: :p

The part of that missile is probably cheap.
North Korea can't even make a bicycle.
Their later expression
" We aimed at fish in Sea of Japan. "

ASTRALdragon said:
You can bet some of those NK scientists are going to have a few family members executed by Kim Jong Il for this international embarrassment.
first, they will be ordered to line up against the wall of Kim's palace,then:biggun:

Last edited:
MOSCOW, July 5 (RIA Novosti) - Russia most senior army officer said Wednesday that North Korea may have fired 10 missiles - four more than first thought - in tests late Tuesday night. "According to some information, North Korea launched 10 missiles of different classes," Chief of the General Staff Yury Balyuevsky, adding that they could have been intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Initial reports suggested six missiles had been fired.
North Korea officially announced Wednesday that it had conducted test launches of ballistic missiles and claimed it was the country's sovereign right. The communist nation launched the missiles, including a long-range Taepodong-2, despite a moratorium on missile tests.
According to the Japanese military, all the missiles fell into the northwest of the Sea of Japan.
Baluyevsky said Russian systems had confirmed missile launches but cautioned that the Russian military was processing data on the quality and characteristics.
He said he would learn the class of missiles after he had received technical control data.
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20060705/50929580.html
Finally,NK fired 10 missiles!?
first, they will be ordered to line up against the wall of Kim's palace,then
He is living palace of under 200m.
Only Bunker Buster can send him to hell.

sandy said:
The part of that missile is probably cheap.
North Korea can't even make a bicycle.
Their later expression
" We aimed at fish in Sea of Japan. "

:lol:

I think we should let Japanese take care of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
When a large portion of the Western world wants you dead and has krazier weapons than you, I'd be a coward too.

If I were a coward and so afaid of being killed by a large portion of the western world who wants me dead and has krazier weapons than mine, I would be really really reconsidering the idea of messing around with a LARGE portion of western world. maybe a little compromises and negotiations would be nice. maybe Kim just uses the idea of my gut and someone's blood to play tough. what a coward!

Last edited:
It is only a matter of time before NK sorts out the problems with it's missles, then what. America will be in range of a nuclear attack for some one who is a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Back