North Carolina, home of the ball-busters.

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
WAYNESVILLE, N.C. -- At least six men came to western North Carolina, some from as far away as South America, to have their genitals mutilated in what police described Friday as a sadomasochistic "dungeon."

Three men have been charged with illegal castration in the case, Haywood County Sheriff Tom Alexander and District Attorney Michael Bonfoey said. The sheriff and prosecutor said the victims were willing participants in the procedures.

The men met through a Web site produced in North Carolina that published photographs of men engaging in sadomasochistic behavior at a house in Waynesville. Investigators found DVD recordings of the castrations during a search of the house Wednesday, authorities said.

"This right here beats everything I have ever seen," Alexander said.

Michael Mendez, 60, Richard Peter Sciara, 61, and Danny Carroll Reeves, 49, each are charged with castration without malice, maiming without malice and practicing medicine without a license.

http://www.local6.com/news/8390415/detail.html

:stupid:

Hmmm....

Go and pay a ton of money to fly to NC, pay some guy to video tape me, and than have my nuts cut off.

SCREW THAT!!!!!

WTF..... This reminds me of that German guy who willingly let another "cut of Johnson", fry it in a pan, share it for dinner and let himself get killed. The other dude saved a few body parts for a later dinner. It was not that easy to convict him for murder, because to other agreed to his own death. Sometimes I wonder in what world we live?!

Ted said:
WTF..... This reminds me of that German guy who willingly let another "cut of Johnson", fry it in a pan, share it for dinner and let himself get killed. The other dude saved a few body parts for a later dinner. It was not that easy to convict him for murder, because to other agreed to his own death. Sometimes I wonder in what world we live?!

WAIT A SEC HERE....

Someone willingly let some other guy cut off his Johnson, fry it up and than eat it. And after that, he let the guy kill him! After that the other guy saved parts of him to eat.

I'm sorry, but that take the cake. Sure, the folks in NC are crazy. But at least the got arrested and tried for what they did. But you're telling me that some guy in Germany almost got off for murder. MAN, THERE ARE FOLKS IN THE WORLD THAT NEED TO BE LINED UP BEHIND A BUILDING AND SHOT.

That's freaking sick. Arrggghh!!!!! Makes me shake right down to the very core of my body.

These are the same nutjobs that sexualy assault kids too.

We don't agree all the time 5.56 but we do on this case! The guy is a sick lunatic.... I wonder what status he'll get inside; that of a warped hero or twisted bastard ready for slaughter.

Back