none

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are genius :D

But I have a even more geniuser (?) idea:
Let those taiwanese who want independent move to a pieace of land in USA, and setup their country there, anyway USA is so good and human right figher for EVERYONE, so why not share part of their big land to the pathetic taiwanese? Also Americans stole their land from native Indians, and it is such a big land, so be true sons of God, show your true face :D

IF USA allows Taiwanese to set up a country in USA for 50 years, then we Chinese promise to let Taiwan to be independent in 2054, why? Because we see Americans Sams are so great people, true sons of God, they make us feel ... ohoh, let the Taiwanese have their land if USA is so great example :D

Or how about the Chinese government turn into a true elected democracy and the two countries join together peacefully.

...or the government of China can step down now and hand over power to the Taiwanese government. lol

Since the discussion already was proceeding in another thread, this thread is a duplicate. I believe that the forum rules don't allow that.

FlyingFrog said:
But you are genius :D

But I have a even more geniuser (?) idea:
Let those taiwanese who want independent move to a pieace of land in USA, and setup their country there, anyway USA is so good and human right figher for EVERYONE, so why not share part of their big land to the pathetic taiwanese? Also Americans stole their land from native Indians, and it is such a big land, so be true sons of God, show your true face :D

IF USA allows Taiwanese to set up a country in USA for 50 years, then we Chinese promise to let Taiwan to be independent in 2054, why? Because we see Americans Sams are so great people, true sons of God, they make us feel ... ohoh, let the Taiwanese have their land if USA is so great example :D

Man, what on Earth are you talking about?

Moved.

This thread does not belong in the Military Discussions forum.

Re: genius solution for taiwan issue

proteinxx said:
Then let half of the Taiwanese (who believe they shall deserve independce , it is about 50% of their polulation, 10 million, according to their own poll) immigrate to islands belong to USA, for example, big island in Hawaii is a perfect location---I just went there :) , maybe other islands too.... then let them setup a small country like puerto rico . Then let the left half Taiwanese reunite with China.
is it great?

Yeah, but does half of the Taiwanese population that wants to be independent really want to leave Taiwan? I don't think so. I think they want their home (Taiwan) the independent nation.

How about the Chinese leaders step down and hold legitimate elections, so they can be a true democracy, and Taiwan and China can join together peacefuly.

This is an even better plan since it would save all that money needed to transplant the Taiwanese, and no one would have to move. :D

Please forward this to the Chinese leaders, I'm sure they would win a nobel prize if they did this.

Well i doubt the Hawaiians would want to share, after all they have been screwed over ever since they were annexed into the US.

wait- China is currently transitioning to full democracy? I did not know that, all I heard was that the market has been relieved somewhat. I thought politics were air tight and weren't budgeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back