Topic: Non smoker to smoker.

Non smoker to smoker.
Lady: Do you smoke?
Man: Yes
Lady: How many packs a day?
Man: 3 packs
Lady: How much per pack
Man: 10.00
Lady: And how long have you been smoking?
Man: 15 years
Lady: So 1 pack cost 10.00 and you have 3 packs a day which puts your spending each month at 900. In one year, it would be 10,800 correct?
Man: Correct
Lady: If in 1 year you spend 10,800 not accounting for inflation, the past 15 years puts your spending at 162,000 correct?
Man: Correct
Lady: Do you know that if you hadn't smoked, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 15 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?
Man: Do you smoke?
Lady: No
Man: Where's your f*&%ing Ferrari then?
March 6th, 2013  
muscogeemike

I smoked for most of my career, just as I got enough rank to have my own office the Army wouldn't let us smoke indoors, I couldn't smoke in my own office!
I quit in Nov '88 and I don't think a day goes by when I don't want to light up.
March 6th, 2013  
headwards

Good one. I been smoking five years and now that 25 smokes costs $22 bucks it sure is starting to hurt the pocket.
Anyway quitting slowly so its alright.
--
Non smoker to smoker.
March 7th, 2013  
pixiedustboo

Funny, this sounds just like my mom and dad. ...without the man interjecting a smoker's cough that is.
March 7th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

So kids, the advice from great uncle Highway Man is to smoke because you'll never buy a Ferrari either way.
March 7th, 2013  
The Highway Man

An even better idea is to steer clear of wimens completely, you'll save a fortune. Oh Hawky's already doing that!
March 7th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
An even better idea is to steer clear of wimens completely, you'll save a fortune. Oh Hawky's already doing that!
Good one bro, I like it!
March 8th, 2013  
BritinBritain

I'll always remember a married bloke in the RAF saying "I never pay for sex!"

I asked, "How much do you give your missus on pay day?"

He shut up.