The non-fugly contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locke if you want to die at the hands of that Marine for stealing his girl, be my guest. But me I'd like to get laid before I die thank you very much.

nulli secundus said:
That would seem logical. Yes lets ask. But dont be dissapointed when she says me. :D
Edit:
Judas said:
eeeeeeeeeeew you look like my sister FUGLY!! FUGLY! j/k
I believe you're going straight to h*** for that one.

lol.. Its ok, im going there anyway ;)

heaven wont take me and hell is afraid i will take over so yeah, im stuck for a little while

i hope you see the humour im my previous post lol, everyone is just kidding around in here, so kick back, grab a drink and take it easy

BOYS BOYS BOYS

wow I'm gone for 2 days and a fight breakes out about me! lol I love my Marine the most and all of ya'll after in order of how I met you... except you bllrby2104. hope that fixes the problem. Kiss kiss hug hug!

i cant read no more...she looks exactly like my sister and you guys are flirting .......aargh, its like....aaaaaaargh lol

Re: BOYS BOYS BOYS

AmericanSweetheart said:
wow I'm gone for 2 days and a fight breakes out about me! lol I love my Marine the most and all of ya'll after in order of how I met you... except you bllrby2104. hope that fixes the problem. Kiss kiss hug hug!
So I'm guessing, and hoping, that it goes your Marine, me, then that rotc dude, and the lesser guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back