No WMD Huh?

:lol: I just saw that on the news, hopefully we can catch the guys who set it up and find out where they picked the round up. Haven't heard what the left is saying about this yet, anybody else run across any liberal pundits addressing this issue yet?

That's very interesting. I can't wait until the Democrats try to tell us that the bush administration somehow planted that bomb just for the election :lol:

Sarin: now theres a touchy little subject. Blow em up, and get the ones that run in to help. Sheessh...whats next?

:(

If i read correctly they said it was russian made...they got it from afghanistan when the russians were up the talibans a$$...

What??? Ithought that Bush had gone coocoo and just wanted to use the Iraqis and steall their oil, plus make alot negative bills.......NOT, thats the best news ive heard in a while!!! i was beginning to wonder when theyd show up.

RnderSafe said:
about face said:
thats the best news ive heard in a while!!! i was beginning to wonder when theyd show up.

What's so great about it?
because, that means that within easy access the Iraqis have WMDs, or else I dont believe that they would have accidentally or otherwise picked up a shell full of nerve gas. correct me if im wrong.

Ask not what your country can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your country.... John F. Kennedy

about face said:
because, that means that within easy access the Iraqis have WMDs, or else I dont believe that they would have accidentally or otherwise picked up a shell full of nerve gas. correct me if im wrong.

Ask not what your country can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your country.... John F. Kennedy

Again, what's so great about that?

about face said:

Wait, so you think it's a GOOD thing that these terrorists have access to nerve agents?

I'm very glad that our troops were not injured or killed by the shell, and hope that they are able to find where it came from and seize whatever else the insurgents have access to as a result of this discovery, but I don't think that it's "good news" that these weapons are around to be used.

about face said:
Jeez, it means that bush is partially out of the dog house

I think I know where you are going with this (that it is somewhat relieving to see that we were not lied to like the left keeps claiming, etc. etc.), but it is very BAD news for our men and women in Iraq (and the Iraqis) that the terrorists are using these munitions now.

Redneck said:
about face said:

Wait, so you think it's a GOOD thing that these terrorists have access to nerve agents?

no sir, i dont believe that nerve gas itself is a good thing, i believe that it gives us a good push to continue our search for WMD's, and it could tear a huge hole in the donkeys ship.but yes, it is a very bad thing for our men and women in iraq

I strongly believe Saddam's Iraq had WMDs. If some of you think it didn't, then answer to these:

1) Why didn't he accept the UN inspections and why did he kick inspectors out ?

2) What did he mean to hide to the world ?

Now he was the one who had to show he had no WMDs, it wasn't us. Ukraine, SouthAfrica or Kazakhstan accepted to dismantle their arsenals under UN supervision, under accepted int'l norms, and nobody invaded them. Now why did Saddam procrastinate it for so long ? We know for sure he had WMD, he used them on the Kurds , the Iranians and his same people. The point is : " Had he destroyed them afterwards? ". If he had, then why not prove it to the world ( just like those other 3 countries have done ) ?
Folks, I believe he had those weapons and it was our duty to prevent him to smug it over who knows who. The reason we still haven't found much evidence ( we have found some labs and things to date, but its not enough for our media ) is a simple one: the UN and the pacifists just left him months and months to take them somewhere else and hide them...Syria... the desert, I dont know. but for Gods sake he had those weapons.
Or.... just tell me why he never wanted to prove the contrary to the world?

Have you ever been in arabian countries?
They have a complete different way to think and act than western people.
For SH it would have been a defeat if he let the the UN inspectors see everything.
The inspectors were allowed to inspect everything when SH saw that the US were really preparing for that war.
Ive seen how afghans we had to work with, think and act, and for the first time i thougt that they were aggressive, but later you see thats just the way they are.....

I dont want to apologize for SH, he is one of the most evil men our planet has seen ever, but i think he had no WMD after desert storm...
Im talking here about big stuff
not about some artillery shells with sarin...
those things can be manufactured in every cellar by some chemists

I persinaly think that there is some conspiracy about WMD,cuz one UN inspector was killed and no one gives a quarter :?

Marksman said:
I persinaly think that there is some conspiracy about WMD,cuz one UN inspector was killed and no one gives a quarter :?
Haven't heard anything about that, do you have more details? (where, when, etc.)

Back