No WMD Huh?

--

May 17th, 2004  
DTop

Topic: No WMD Huh?

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A roadside bomb containing sarin exploded after it was discovered by U.S. soldiers in Iraq, releasing a “small quantity” of the deadly nerve agent but causing no casualties, a U.S. military spokesman said Monday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/?GT1=3391
May 17th, 2004  
Redneck

I just saw that on the news, hopefully we can catch the guys who set it up and find out where they picked the round up. Haven't heard what the left is saying about this yet, anybody else run across any liberal pundits addressing this issue yet?
May 17th, 2004  
levnbush

That's very interesting. I can't wait until the Democrats try to tell us that the bush administration somehow planted that bomb just for the election
--
May 17th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Sarin: now theres a touchy little subject. Blow em up, and get the ones that run in to help. Sheessh...whats next?

May 17th, 2004  
Jtf2

If i read correctly they said it was russian made...they got it from afghanistan when the russians were up the talibans a$$...
May 17th, 2004  
Achilles

What??? Ithought that Bush had gone coocoo and just wanted to use the Iraqis and steall their oil, plus make alot negative bills.......NOT, thats the best news ive heard in a while!!! i was beginning to wonder when theyd show up.
May 17th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by about face
thats the best news ive heard in a while!!! i was beginning to wonder when theyd show up.
What's so great about it?
May 17th, 2004  
Marksman

Thats dangerous,they are begining to play with the "BIG" toys
May 17th, 2004  
Achilles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
thats the best news ive heard in a while!!! i was beginning to wonder when theyd show up.
What's so great about it?
because, that means that within easy access the Iraqis have WMDs, or else I dont believe that they would have accidentally or otherwise picked up a shell full of nerve gas. correct me if im wrong.

Ask not what your country can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your country.... John F. Kennedy
May 17th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
because, that means that within easy access the Iraqis have WMDs, or else I dont believe that they would have accidentally or otherwise picked up a shell full of nerve gas. correct me if im wrong.

Ask not what your country can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your country.... John F. Kennedy
Again, what's so great about that?