No JROTC

--

October 25th, 2004  
CDT KELLY

Topic: No JROTC

I am going to a Private Catholic School that does not have JROTC. What will happen. Will I no longer be in it or would I go to a different school for one class a day. If anyone has any answers please let me know.
October 25th, 2004  
Joe252

Umm you can try to get one at the school like i am doing right now...don't make the same post when theres others
October 26th, 2004  
cullion

Catholic Schools will NOT endorse an ROTC program. Your best bet is to try to find a local CAP or Sea Cadets group.
--
October 26th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
don't make the same post when theres others
Good Advice... VERY good advice. Search around. I get topics off topic all the time, or just a different topic on topic. Sometimes when topics die, and you have a similar question, just different circumstances, you can bring them back like that.

I haven't seen you post a lot, welcome.
October 27th, 2004  
CDT KELLY

I was actually wanting to know if I would go to a public school for one class a day. I was not asking how to get it in my new school.
October 28th, 2004  
Trevor

Well then post in the 30 other threads about people complaining about not having JROTC at their school.
October 28th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Well then post in the 30 other threads about people complaining about not having JROTC at their school.
Good point, I'm working on figuring out which offers the most information, and adding it to the sticky... Altho I'm not sure anyone heeds the "search first" advice.
October 28th, 2004  
CDT KELLY

None of them that I have read say anything about wheter or not I can switch to a public school for one class every day. I AM NOT SAYING I WANT IT TO BE IN THE SCHOOL LIKE ALL THE OTHER THREADS!
October 29th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

That's something none of us can tell you. It sounds like you need to have a little conversation with your school admin and other things. That causes many more problems then you would believe. I was going to try to work that out also - go to a college prep and go to band at my local high school. I just decided to go to the high school, and I like my deicision. Oh yeah, I was basically told no, that I couldn't do that, and it wouldn't work.
October 30th, 2004  
CDT KELLY

Thank you for an answer.