No JROTC - Page 2

--

October 30th, 2004  
Damien

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
That's something none of us can tell you.
Not true. I do the same thing the CDT KELLY's asking about.

talk to your school's headmaster/principal and try to find out about doing single class enrollment. if they agree to let you do it, find a school you want to do JROTC at and talk to the JROTC instructors and a counselor about working out a way for you to do it.
November 4th, 2004  
CDT KELLY

Thanks for the help.
December 24th, 2004  
cadetgirl10

I tried that. But couldn't do that in my high school unless I transfer. So I joined CAP. once every thursday!

Say! I know where you got your screenname "Cadet Kelly"!! cool! wasn't it after a movie in the Disney channel where Hilary Duff joins some kind of military high school academy and Christna plays the head of the cadre? Good movie! Hey do you think the guy who played "the Major" is really hot? Shawn Ashmore (guy from X-Men) looks really cute in BDUs.
--
December 24th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadetgirl10
I tried that. But couldn't do that in my high school unless I transfer. So I joined CAP. once every thursday!

Say! I know where you got your screenname "Cadet Kelly"!! cool! wasn't it after a movie in the Disney channel where Hilary Duff joins some kind of military high school academy and Christna plays the head of the cadre? Good movie! Hey do you think the guy who played "the Major" is really hot? Shawn Ashmore (guy from X-Men) looks really cute in BDUs.
I'd like to keep this on topic, thanks!
December 24th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadetgirl10
Ugh! Worst movie ever! Hilary Duff needs a punch.! (Sorry, Crazy, no more off-topic posts, I just had to say that.)
December 24th, 2004  
rotc boy

amen to that trevor 8)

and since its been a while since this was posted, do you think you could tell us how it turned out cdt. kelly?
March 21st, 2005  
lewis9119

you can try to make one, that is what i did