The No Flame Zone

Paul

Hello fellow military members and Ooooh-Rah to all my brother and sister Marines. I am a former DS Marine. I have a site that chats about Political issues and we have a really cool chat thread just for the Marines. Would invite you all to come over and take a look. We have some Marines over there that would love to see you all!

Bush in 04!!!

www.thenoflamezone.net/phpbb

Welcome to the forum, Paul.

Unfortunately, I do not think I will be spending any time at your forum, don't have a very long fuse, especially for things like this:
http://www.thenoflamezone.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=323

Might give me an ulcer :lol: . It's particularly bad because people like her cannot be reasoned with in my experience (such as that is at 22 years old :lol: ).

Blaming the victims for the crime of a murderer, yeah, makes sense, chief. But I'm not going to get into this debate.

Sorry for diverting your thread, Paul, I'm done now. :wink: :lol:

I'm posting this for the sake of posting this, since Redneck doesn't want to debate :p She wasn't blaming the Americans for what happened she just said we are indirectly responsible to an extent. Think about this. Americans send missionaries all over the world, part of the reason they attacked was because they felt our missionaries were polluting the minds of their people. the missionaries are not to be blamed, but the missionaries are indirectly responsible unfortunately. All our druggies out on the streets are helping to finance the illegal drug market which is where a lot of the money for them is coming from. You can't actually blame the druggies but they are indirectly responsible for them being able to pull this off. The fact that our government has more friends than the terrorists makes them feel threatened. this makes our government indirectly responsible, but certainly not to blame. There is nothing wrong for the most part with being responsible, but being to blame is quite different. I want our government to continue to make friends. I want our missionaries to continue to make an impact. I would prefer that our druggies stop buying from them, but I can't change that. With friends comes enemies and on 9/11/01 our enemies got fed up and lashed out. Good for us. We are making an impact on the world that is threatening the evildoers lively hood. Lets keep it up!

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "JESUS HATES WAR YOU MORON".

Funny he hates it. Seeing as how the Revelation of St. John the Divine when he comes back the world will be engulfed in a war. Gog and Magog gathering the forces of evil from the four corners to do battle with God's people, the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, David killing 10,000 with the jawbone of an ass.

I could go on with the liturgical side of the discussion, but I'm not. I'm sure Jesus hates seeing us kill each other, but at the same time, he hated them killing 6,000 of us.

God only hope that Bush wins 2004. Everyone pray for that. 8)

like redneck i dont think ill go....some of that stuff starts to light my fuse and then ill go :m16: :9mm: :m16shoot: :biggun: :flamer: :sniper: :tank: :horsie: so ya......

Back