NKorea abruptly cancels military talks with UN (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - North Korea's military abruptly canceled a rare meeting Tuesday with the American-led U.N. Command that had been arranged to discuss the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship blamed on Pyongyang.

More...

I bet Pyongyang middle name is Castro ;)
Hello sky2979,

actually it is kind of a shame that the world and the USA do not seem to realize that Pyongyang aka "The Dear Leader" is desperatly trying to close in towards the outside world in the past 5-10 years.

It is an absolute repressive system - no doubt, but taking small "friendly" steps towards the "weirdo" would help far more IMHO - then plain opposition and making him feel like an outcast.

After all he is an Asian - and "loosing face" is everything to them.

Regards
Kruska

NK or dah leader had said they side of a story, now all they can do is shout and deny everything

NK or dah leader had said they side of a story, now all they can do is shout and deny everything
Hello Atasas,

what do you expect the "Dear Leader" to do? afterall he certainly already decorated and promoted that sub-captain of his - plus allocated a fancy 3 room flat to him.

Those buggers throughout the world are all politicians!!

Please don't get me wrong, but I have not heared of the present US or UK government having openly declared that the WMD was one big lie - and caused tens of thousands of Iraqi lives.
Or that the US had a CIA rampage killing throughout South-America in the sixties, or that the US and e.g. Germany sponsored terrorist organisations throughout the world killing tens - of thousands.

So and now the "Dear Leader" is questioned upon some 50 South-Koreans "accidentaly" running into a torpedo? fired off by a US-submarine? or Chinese submarine?, or had run into one of those thousands of mines and torpedo devices deployed in the Korean sea?

Would you or I be a leading member on the investigation team - to know what really happened? that all politics - nothing else.

Regards
Kruska

Last edited:
Back