Night Wolves

Prapor

Aleksandr Zaldostanov
aleksandr_hirurg_2039.jpg

He is basically the eternal and undisputer leader of the Russian biker movement, head of the 'Night Wolves', which was once the biggest, scariest biker gang in Russia and former USSR, and is now, supposedly, a legitimate club.
46093209_27.jpg

Among bikers, he is known as 'Khirurg' ('Surgeon'), for his skill with the knife, going back to his youth in the 80s, when bikers fought violent and bloody street battles against rival gangs.

Back then, the movement had just arrived here. Khirurg founded the first biker gang, the Night Wolves. And since then to this day, he is considered the de-facto and de-jure head of the movement. The Night Wolves have 5,000 members today just in Russia.

He is a respected figure in the country. Patriarch of the Orthodox Church Kirill has met with him
105132.jpeg

and so did Putin
d58f8cceab_140574.jpg

Recently here in Moscow, the Night Wolves celebrated their 22 years of existence.

If it was intended as a show of force it certianly looked that way.
1103.jpg

Hundreds, some say over a thousand, of Wolves from chapters all over Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Bulgaria and even Serbia had come together at the Night Wolves Bike Center in Moscow, which was decorated for the occasion (above).
623.jpg

280.jpg

349.jpg

Sheep meat was fried on open flames
429.jpg

Night Wolves from Odessa (Ukraine):
524.jpg

718.jpg

Orthodox Christian faith is a part of Night Wolves' philosophy
816.jpg

916.jpg

Guests
1022.jpg

376.jpg

More guests arrived
1223.jpg

1126.jpg

1322.jpg

1818.jpg

3010.jpg

Warious hard rock bands performed
3311.jpg

366.jpg

including Valeriy Skoroded and his Mongol Shuudan, famous in Russia
396.jpg

Beer poured freely
386.jpg

Khirurg arrived in style, as always
2312.jpg

The T-34 was borrowed from the near by Military Technology museum. As it drove up to surprised bikers, the hatch opened, Khirurg emerged and congratulated his club on its birthday. :smile:

Balet dancer and actress Anastasia Volochkova made an apperance along with the Surgeon
406.jpg

It all ended with fireworks
435.jpg

454.jpg

Good day, lots of fun. This was near where I live, I went by too. I am not a Wolf, officially, but I do own a bike, I do ride, and I do share many of their ideas, and most importantly, have friends there who, well, got me in lol

Why aren't you a journalist Prapor??? :smil:
Great and very interesting posts as always! :D

I am glad someone agrees with that thought.

I've said before Mr. Prapor, you've got talent.

Not sure what it is about bikers but when they get together it always reminds me of a Village People reunion.

Great stuff yet again Prapor. Hard rock in Russia today, brilliantly covered. Great. :rock:

Where's the like button?

Last edited:
Prapor, great biker pics. By the way, sheep meat is MUTTON...
(your caption lolol lolol)

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Last October Night Wolves MG did a big BANG near Moscow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlRyzSAJON0"]Немного правды о бойне в Зеленограде. - YouTube[/ame]

Explaining a real b******t after it:

Like this - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cr37S5jLLc"]Night Wolves MC Russia leader speaks about Bandidos and Hells Angels drug menace - YouTube[/ame]

And this - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY5v6H6m1-E"]Friend of Night Wolves supports them in armed conflict - YouTube[/ame]

Very cool post! Great pictures and info!

*Some of those guys were pretty dang good-looking. (Then again, what woman doesn't go for the "bad boy" type once and a while...especially the bad boy in leather).*

Back