Nigerian Military.

centurion_ue

`just thot i shuld share a few pics about my country's military.now,i know that we can't compare ourselves with western countries(in terms equipment) and there are still some flaws within the military,but i'm still proud of these fine men and women `cos they're still doing their best to protect this country and at the same time act as a peacekeeper within the west-african sub-region and other places.so please,just enjoy (no country-bashing) and if u have any questions,i'll try to answer them.thanks.

otobo.jpg

nigerian navy corvette-NNS otobo

aradu.jpg

NNS ARADU

a109nige.jpg
NAVY A109

armyLogoBan.jpg
icsKitLayin.jpg

_39362227_3.jpg

_39362225_2.jpg

depotPic3.jpg

depotPic2.jpg

_39362233_6.jpg

160ap_nigerian_peacekeepers.jpg

accsTank.jpg

accsPic3.jpg

accsPic1.jpg

1divTroops.jpg

\

MightyMacbeth said:
nice planes comrade.

What are they though? not very much clear.

and do u get them from a certain country?

thanx

0h :sorry: ....i'm sorry i didn't label them.actually,they're just a mix of
-anglo-french sepecat jaguar
-alpha jet
-L-39
The transport planes
-G-333
-C-130

Looks like a pretty squared away Armed Forces to me. I like the sniper's ghillie suit. What rifle(s) do they use?

centurion_ue said:
0h :sorry: ....i'm sorry i didn't label them.actually,they're just a mix of
-anglo-french sepecat jaguar
-alpha jet
-L-39
The transport planes
-G-333
-C-130

lol, thanx for the info :thumb:

Nigeria may be geographically small, but it has immense population and a lot of oil. I expect they can build a superb military, given the time to do so. Thanks for sharing this and by the way, welcome!

Thanks for sharing pics, centurion_ue. I have never seen Nigeria's military in action. :bravo:

godofthunder9010 said:
Nigeria may be geographically small, but it has immense population and a lot of oil. I expect they can build a superb military, given the time to do so. Thanks for sharing this and by the way, welcome!

Ain't they the richest nation of Africa?

Nigeria is the second richest nation in Africa after South Africa... diamonds are still worth more than oil. ;)

That's some fine stuff. It's a shame Nigeria and the African Union didn't use their fine troops and equipment to better protect villagers in Darfur. But it's an even bigger shame they didn't receive much support from the west.

Back