nick names!

rotc boy

most people have a nickname, lets here em!!!!
and the reason they called you that!

up in massachusetts they called me weird al because i had long hair and it made me look like weird al :roll:
down here in tejas, they call me smiley, and no, its not an oxymoron :roll:

GI Jane
In our weight training class, we had to do this Navy Seal workout video, and I was the only one to be able to do the whole tape and complete it. All the other girls were b!iching and moaning. That's how I got my nickname!

My paintball name is the same as my handle here for my stalking skills.

Got it from one time I snuck 100 yards up a hill for 20 minutes against a fortified position of 40 guys. I got all the way up to the other side of an enemy bunker, stuck my barrell through the slits in the pallett they where using for cover and told the two of them "surrender and don't say a word or I will shoot your F*ing balls off" of course then I shot about 10 more of them from within their own bunker complex but that little move sealed my nickname :)

Mouse or The Knouser

Because of my last name "Knous", silent K and pronounced like "house" with an "N" at the first.

Mine is Beanie or Beanie Boo.

My first Halloween I was dressed as a green bean and the "bean" part stuck.

The Beanie "Boo" is from a friend on another board...I just don't know.... :lol:

bounce.gif
Serenity

Sgt. Hawk. It was at first Hawk because some friends said I had the eye of a Hawk. Now some say, at times, I look like a Hawk. Army guy, yeah middle schoolers gave it to me...again. Sgt Lou, same middle schoolers. Where Lou came from I have no idea.

none calls me buy my first name its either....sparky becuase i accidently ran into some kid (a high schooler called me that) joe....or huls becuase thats my last name.

Okay, Im not making up this list, but different people call me different things

Bory: Some name the year 12s at the back of the bus made up

Grammar: on my JNCO Course my opening speach I said "A JNCO must use correct Grammar and Sh :cen: t"

Grizzly: A couple of mates on a course made it up after seeing me before I had shaved in the morning

Sherriff: My section gave me this one because my sunglasses "made me look like a Sherriff" Don't ask me why,

Whitehouse: The most original, it's my last name.

Whitey: My old SECCO couldn't be bothered saying Whitehouse on a Biv

Corp: Someone in my section couldn't be bothered saying Corporal.

Pile: One of sergeants reckoned I looked like PVT Pile from FMJ

Oh, and I have one other nickname but it is inappropriate. The actull name and the story how I got it.

staurofilakes said:
In greek means "The guardians of the cross", a medieval knight order

Ha ha ha, well, as a side note I can't pronounce your name so I've already given you a nickname so in my head I can pronounce your handle...

StudioFlakes.

Thess, Tess, Terror, Therry, Jullan, B**ch, Dog, Wolfy, Vargen, Petroushka, Pushkin..

Yes, they are actually nicknames..

Allie- if you know my first name it makes sense.
Cali- my nick name is allie and I live in cali <- that stupid rhyme has haunted me for years!
Alligator- no brainier.
V 12- like the engine...
KitCat- I don't know how I got that...
shorty- I was really small when they called me this, only problem is the name stuck over the years...
Sarge- I'm a NCO
lil hernandez- I am 1 out of 3 in my family that are in CAP. I just so happen to be the small one. That was also my call sign at an air show I was working at a while back. No it wasn't my idea.

Ok, so that's all of them that I could think of!

they call me strombolyan in school.............strombolyan rat to be more exact,now why do they call me that name i do not know so do not ask ;)
between friends they call me Spiral (my nick in everything else than real life)

Well I have a history as a "field doc" I have patched my friends togheter from time to time when things have gone wrong on different partys and on other events. After a friend had got a little bit to much he attacked a mirror at a party, an ugly fellow that had insulted him got throwed out before my friend had a chance to knock him down, some other guys throwed the ugly fellow out in the rain.

My friend did not get 7 years of accidents but a couple of deep cut´s from glass, so I tore my wedding shirt appart and patched that hand all togheter so he could get that hand fixed with some needle and thread. Well that was not the first time, I have patched ppl togheter all since I left upper secondary school from time to time. Doc is my IRL nickname and last week I got a cricket cigarette lighter with Doc printed on the outside from my dear wife. Well that was my story. :lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Back