nick names! - Page 5

--
Boots

May 11th, 2005  
behemoth79

Well lets see... i have had many nicknames

1. Shrek - people say i look like shrek. i dont think so.
2. Shabz - variation of my last name
3. Berlin Wall - I was born in Germany and a goalkeeper on my 8yrs+ team.
4. Ryu - Streetfighter character and a variation of my name, Ryan.
May 11th, 2005  
danthepirate

Topic: yes..it is...

well the nick name that i have is the....dare i say it........well people call me "The Pope" and guess what, pope is my last name, i wuold rather have a nick name like danthepirate or just the pirate or something cool, man you dont know how many people have tasted my knuckle sandwhich for getting on my nerves when they call me the pope....arrrrg it makes me angry sometimes...well all the time arrrrrrrrrr
May 11th, 2005  
CABAL

3 Nicknames:

Robocop

Sherlock Holmes

Ding Dong
--
Boots
May 11th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

Topic: Re: yes..it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepirate
well the nick name that i have is the....dare i say it........well people call me "The Pope" and guess what, pope is my last name, i wuold rather have a nick name like danthepirate or just the pirate or something cool, man you dont know how many people have tasted my knuckle sandwhich for getting on my nerves when they call me the pope....arrrrg it makes me angry sometimes...well all the time arrrrrrrrrr
Oh holy Pope, please help me repent myself for my sins.

I have no nickname, unless you consider everyone in ROTC calling me by my last name a nickname.
May 12th, 2005  
danthepirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle
Quote:

I have no nickname, unless you consider everyone in ROTC calling me by my last name a nickname.
you want a ninck name? how bout "servant to the pope" or even, the personanator or how bout the holy monkey or how bout the wanna be pope or how bout something like that!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
May 12th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Mines Tadpole. YAH!
May 12th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle
Quote:

you want a ninck name? how bout "servant to the pope" or even, the personanator or how bout the holy monkey or how bout the wanna be pope or how bout something like that!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Me, your servant. I have never been so insulted. That's it, pistols at dawn.
May 12th, 2005  
danthepirate

Topic: k at dawn then

tomarrow morning, dawn, weapons, old flint locks. and no, i did not say i was the pope, that benedict guy is the pope, at dawn then!!
May 12th, 2005  
fronzz

Booley,shmuck,and boolikans.
May 12th, 2005  
boom_er1

Well, my nickname "Boomer" was given to me by an old manager I had. I was working as a security shift supervisor and had to respond to a bomb threat w/ a suspicious package. I did not get anywhere near the package but did assist the manager with the I/C operations. She gave me the name back in 1995 and it has stuck ever since.