nick names!

Well lets see... i have had many nicknames

1. Shrek - people say i look like shrek. i dont think so.
2. Shabz - variation of my last name
3. Berlin Wall - I was born in Germany and a goalkeeper on my 8yrs+ team.
4. Ryu - Streetfighter character and a variation of my name, Ryan.

yes..it is...

well the nick name that i have is the....dare i say it........well people call me "The Pope" and guess what, pope is my last name, i wuold rather have a nick name like danthepirate or just the pirate or something cool, man you dont know how many people have tasted my knuckle sandwhich for getting on my nerves when they call me the pope....arrrrg it makes me angry sometimes...well all the time arrrrrrrrrr :9mm:

Re: yes..it is...

danthepirate said:
well the nick name that i have is the....dare i say it........well people call me "The Pope" and guess what, pope is my last name, i wuold rather have a nick name like danthepirate or just the pirate or something cool, man you dont know how many people have tasted my knuckle sandwhich for getting on my nerves when they call me the pope....arrrrg it makes me angry sometimes...well all the time arrrrrrrrrr :9mm:

Oh holy Pope, please help me repent myself for my sins.

I have no nickname, unless you consider everyone in ROTC calling me by my last name a nickname.

Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:

I have no nickname, unless you consider everyone in ROTC calling me by my last name a nickname.

you want a ninck name? how bout "servant to the pope" or even, the personanator or how bout the holy monkey or how bout the wanna be pope or how bout something like that!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

danthepirate said:
Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:

you want a ninck name? how bout "servant to the pope" or even, the personanator or how bout the holy monkey or how bout the wanna be pope or how bout something like that!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Me, your servant. I have never been so insulted. That's it, pistols at dawn.

k at dawn then

tomarrow morning, dawn, weapons, old flint locks. and no, i did not say i was the pope, that benedict guy is the pope, at dawn then!! :horsie:

Well, my nickname "Boomer" was given to me by an old manager I had. I was working as a security shift supervisor and had to respond to a bomb threat w/ a suspicious package. I did not get anywhere near the package but did assist the manager with the I/C operations. She gave me the name back in 1995 and it has stuck ever since. :2guns:

I have a few
Wildo- because my names Will and yes I know what it rhymes with and why they call me it.

Pubes- because I have curly black hair and because their jealous :evil:

Meatball- because I'm Italian

i have a few

mom calls me bean or beanie cuz i was so skinny and tiny when i was little i reminded her of a string bean
cheer team called me meggo. cuz at nationals a cheerleader from another team was stunting with me and my partner got mad and yelled "leggo my meggo" and it just stuck
my best friend calls me May cuz she got lazy and decided to cut out all but the first sound haha.
and then im meg or meggy to the rest

i guess i have a few lol
:p

Xo Megan <3
-JHC- My Brother.My Hero.

I too had the nick name Doc. every time i'm around and one of my friends is sick etc... i tell them how to treat it for best results, then one day my friend Mary said " would you cut it out Doc god" and then i was stuck with it ever since.

My other nick name is D.J Dennis Junior, i'm actually the 5th Dennis in a row from generation to generation.

Another nick name I picked up was Tac beacuse i would always think my plans threw before BIVYS in CAP.

Finally i got Gunny beacuse I have the best shot out of all my friends...

Personally i like Doc and Tac.

They just call me wolfen, they always have, they always will. its a nick name and what I answer to most often

i'll respond to almost anything, thats how my family is. if you walked into my house and yelled "you loser" we would all come running becuase we all go by that, even the dog!! haha in airsoft i go by ghost becuase im sneaky, anytime else i usually go by J because its the first sound in my name

my real name is allison.... some nicknames are:

ali - this is a northern thing. northerners are lazy. they dont pronounce anything :)

but i've been known to be called these sometimes:

spaz - i am the queen of randomness sometimes

loo loo - when i was 3, i called turtles loo loos, and somehow that stuck

shortie - i'm 5'2. nuff said on that one.

ms. cupcake - after a humiliating cupcake experience at age 20

the owl girl - after yet another humiliating incident (i did save the owl, however), i'm now referred to at the animal shelter as "the owl girl". apparently not everyone rescues owls and has them physically stuck to her for 4 hours. who knew?

"Toyuzu" the short version: One of my hobbies is off-roading or four-wheeling. I had an '85 Toyota pickup I'd built, and it suffered the destruction of the bed in a rockcrawling incident. The cheapest available replacement was from an Isuzu pickup. So I fabbed some mounts, and voila - a Toyuzu. My friends gave me the name and it stuck.

Back