nick names! - Page 2

--
Boots

March 5th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Sgt. Hawk. It was at first Hawk because some friends said I had the eye of a Hawk. Now some say, at times, I look like a Hawk. Army guy, yeah middle schoolers gave it to me...again. Sgt Lou, same middle schoolers. Where Lou came from I have no idea.
March 5th, 2005  
Joe252

none calls me buy my first name its either....sparky becuase i accidently ran into some kid (a high schooler called me that) joe....or huls becuase thats my last name.
March 5th, 2005  
Bory

Okay, Im not making up this list, but different people call me different things

Bory: Some name the year 12s at the back of the bus made up

Grammar: on my JNCO Course my opening speach I said "A JNCO must use correct Grammar and Sh t"

Grizzly: A couple of mates on a course made it up after seeing me before I had shaved in the morning

Sherriff: My section gave me this one because my sunglasses "made me look like a Sherriff" Don't ask me why,

Whitehouse: The most original, it's my last name.

Whitey: My old SECCO couldn't be bothered saying Whitehouse on a Biv

Corp: Someone in my section couldn't be bothered saying Corporal.

Pile: One of sergeants reckoned I looked like PVT Pile from FMJ

Oh, and I have one other nickname but it is inappropriate. The actull name and the story how I got it.
--
Boots
March 5th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
In greek means "The guardians of the cross", a medieval knight order
Ha ha ha, well, as a side note I can't pronounce your name so I've already given you a nickname so in my head I can pronounce your handle...

StudioFlakes.
March 5th, 2005  
Tessa

Thess, Tess, Terror, Therry, Jullan, B**ch, Dog, Wolfy, Vargen, Petroushka, Pushkin..

Yes, they are actually nicknames..
March 5th, 2005  
alliehz

Allie- if you know my first name it makes sense.
Cali- my nick name is allie and I live in cali <- that stupid rhyme has haunted me for years!
Alligator- no brainier.
V 12- like the engine...
KitCat- I don't know how I got that...
shorty- I was really small when they called me this, only problem is the name stuck over the years...
Sarge- I'm a NCO
lil hernandez- I am 1 out of 3 in my family that are in CAP. I just so happen to be the small one. That was also my call sign at an air show I was working at a while back. No it wasn't my idea.

Ok, so that's all of them that I could think of!
March 5th, 2005  
dougal

Quote:
Thess, Tess, Terror, Therry, Jullan, B**ch, Dog, Wolfy, Vargen, Petroushka, Pushkin..

Yes, they are actually nicknames..
Hotty???????
March 5th, 2005  
Marksman

they call me strombolyan in school.............strombolyan rat to be more exact,now why do they call me that name i do not know so do not ask
between friends they call me Spiral (my nick in everything else than real life)
March 5th, 2005  
Doc.S

Well I have a history as a "field doc" I have patched my friends togheter from time to time when things have gone wrong on different partys and on other events. After a friend had got a little bit to much he attacked a mirror at a party, an ugly fellow that had insulted him got throwed out before my friend had a chance to knock him down, some other guys throwed the ugly fellow out in the rain.

My friend did not get 7 years of accidents but a couple of deep cutīs from glass, so I tore my wedding shirt appart and patched that hand all togheter so he could get that hand fixed with some needle and thread. Well that was not the first time, I have patched ppl togheter all since I left upper secondary school from time to time. Doc is my IRL nickname and last week I got a cricket cigarette lighter with Doc printed on the outside from my dear wife. Well that was my story.

Cheers:
Doc.S
March 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Great story