A "nice" thing to say

Could have chosen another MASH quote. Such as...
"I'd sooner share my toothbrush with a Democrat"
Charles Emerson Winchester III

"I've got a soft spot for Klinger. He looks a little like my son, and he dresses a lot like my wife."
Col. Potter

"We all know it's brutal up there at the front, especially those of us at the rear"
Frank Burns

"Frank, it's after six, you can stop being snotty!"
Henry Blake

"What happens in the event that figure 'A' is attracted to figure 'B' and wants to get married. But figure 'A' is already married to figure 'C' and figure 'B' is engaged to figure 'D' but figure 'A' can't keep his hands of figure 'B' because she's got such a great figure."
Trapper

or...
"I've eaten a river of liver and an ocean of fish! I've eaten so much fish, I'm ready to grow gills! I've eaten so much liver, I can only make love if I'm smothered in bacon and onions"

Hawkeye

"Klinger, it's my considered opinion that no one is going to believe you are pregnant"

Henry Blake

"I'm sick of hearing about the wounded. What about all the thousands of wonderful guys who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot."

Frank Burns

"Boy seeing the way you guys work with the wounded, the way you deal with burned up legs, ripped up bellies. Makes me proud every time I throw up."

Klinger
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice"

Sidney Freedman

"Know this. You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Charles Emerson Winchester III

"I can take umbrage, I can take the cake, I can take the A-train. I can take two and call me in the morning, but I cannot take this sitting down"

Hawkeye

Oh, go salute yourselves! -- Margaret

The way I see it, the army owes us so many coffee breaks, we should get 1954 off. -- Hawkeye

Marriage is probably the chief cause of divorce. -- Frank
I've gotten "Thank you" notes from people I said I'd never see again. -- Frank
Quiet, will you? The man is trying to be dull. Go ahead, Frank, dull away. -- Trapper

Back