A nice Catholic joke!

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose woman.
The priest ask, "Is that you, little Johnny Babineaux?
Yes, Father it is.
And who was the woman you were with?
I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation.
Well, Johnny, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so You may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Comeaux?
I cannot say.
Was it Teresa Thibodeaux?
I'll never tell.
Was it Nina Olivier?
I'm sorry but I cannot name her.
Was it Cathy Prejean?
My lips are sealed.
Was it Rosa Prudhomme, then?
Please, Father, I cannot tell you.
The priest sighs in frustration. You're very tight lipped; Johnny Babineaux and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot attend church services for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.

Johnny walks back to his pew, and his friend Jack slides over and whispers What'd you get?
Four months vacation and five good leads...
:roll:

^^That sounds more like Baptist. They tend to be much stricter about the whole "going to hell" thing than we do. Great stuff, tomtom.

It's been said that my brother, his hunting buddies, and myself can constitute a chain of cahoots. But that's never been proven in this world.

It's strange being one of the only Methodists in a school that's 95% catholic.

deerslayer said:
It's been said that my brother, his hunting buddies, and myself can constitute a chain of cahoots. But that's never been proven in this world.

It's strange being one of the only Methodists in a school that's 95% catholic.

Being Catholic myself, I can feel your :bang:

Hey, I harbor no ill will towards any religion, I've just noticed that some of the crap I get happens to be the ramblings of people with no tolerance. That being said, 100% of my friends are Catholic. We're in South Louisiana- it goes with the territory, y'know?

Team Infidel said:
That's fine. I have plenty of tolerance. I am Catholic with a small c

The funny thing is, whenever I hear something pertaining to the Methodist religion...

"Catholic" means "universal". Kinda two-sided there, isn't it?

Our affirmation of faith states "I believe in the holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, etc."

Just an observation.

Back